ADVERTISEMENT

Big Bitch Bobby new DC at Oklahoma?

It will be interesting to see how this goes.

He has coordinated top defenses before.
And face it, he was put into a no-win situation last year.
He had Doofus 1 and Doofus 2 as AD and HC.
His players weren't talented and not built for his 3-4.
His assistants didn't have a lot of experience coaching his 3-4 either.
And his right-hand man died soon before the season began.

I give him a little bit of a pass for last year because I just don't think he had a chance from day one.
I know that I am pretty much alone with this thought though.

Last edited:
It’s funny that of your big12 rivals, you play Colorado but not Oklahoma. Nebraska and their forever wuss schedule, just like the Osborne and solich eras
Thank you for your input, you looked great on TV, btw.

ou-girl-crying.jpg

Sit back down, young lady

It’s funny that of your big12 rivals, you play Colorado but not Oklahoma. Nebraska and their forever wuss schedule, just like the Osborne and solich eras
We play Oklahoma soon and have always had a competitive non-conference schedule. It seems like you don’t follow college football very close.

Hey dumb ass look at our schedule in a couple years, guess what we play Oklahoma. Our schedule this year was considered one of the toughest schedules by numerous sports publications.

Reactions: SOHusker11
It will be interesting to see how this goes.

He has coordinated top defenses before.
And face it, he was put into a no-win situation last year.
He had Doofus 1 and Doofus 2 as AD and HC.
His players weren't talented and not built for his 4-3.
His assistants didn't have a lot of experience coaching his 4-3 either.
And his right-hand man died soon before the season began.

I give him a little bit of a pass for last year because I just don't think he had a chance from day one.
I know that I am pretty much alone with this thought though.
Funny as he ran a 3 - 4 nor 4-3

VaTech
Oregon
ND
USC
Colorado
Washington
Miami (not the MAC one)
Penn St (before we were in the big ten)

Teams off the top of my head that we've played home and home against this century. We haven't ducked anyone.

Has he leaned how to use a microphone in his time away from the field?

Poor baby, mad because texass bitch slapped your pretender sooners?

they will lose more than just that game IMO, WVa, Okie lite, TCU, K state and Tx tech still to play

they will lose more than just that game IMO, WVa, Okie lite, TCU, K state and Tx tech still to play
Yeah but Oklahoma is better than all those teams. They’re the Ohio State of the Big 12. They tend to thrive when the pressure is on to win out

Yeah but Oklahoma is better than all those teams. They’re the Ohio State of the Big 12. They tend to thrive when the pressure is on to win out
agreed, however, Army took OT, how many of them are better than Army - that is my angle, I think WV is the best in that whole pile personally

Him and chins are close that will never happen. It will take a few years before he lets him go. UCF got an upgrade when chins left.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT