ADVERTISEMENT

Big 10 best QB's

guessing these are based on PFF metrics that exist for returning players and do not exist for players who've never played before

How can you put him ahead of Howard, who is a proven player and surrounded by all that talent, and Moss, who was brilliant in the Bowl Game and playing in Riley's offense?

I do think Raiola and Chiles are probably more talented than some of the guys ahead of them and will have good seasons, but don't have an issue with where they are right now.

How can you put him ahead of Howard, who is a proven player and surrounded by all that talent, and Moss, who was brilliant in the Bowl Game and playing in Riley's offense?

I do think Raiola and Chiles are probably more talented than some of the guys ahead of them and will have good seasons, but don't have an issue with where they are right now.
I don't know how PFF grades work

all I know is when they're unfavorable to our players they're minimized and when they're favorable (benhart) they're gospel

The good news about this list is the B1G once again looks to be absolute trash in terms of QB play/offense outside of 3-4 teams

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT