ADVERTISEMENT

Better late than Never

I watch these late games almost every week. When the Pac 12 folded, there was a void in the coverage for the networks. Colorado vs Kansas St is a better draw than Wyoming vs Boise St. as an example.
I'm glad I don't work the morning shift. I would be passed out by then

Big 12 adds Pac schools, becomes the late night games. Deion stated he was glad to be done with the PAC due to late games, only for the Big 12 to pull them back in. lol

Well the B1G added 4 PAC schools as well primarily so they could also have additional night games to increase the appeal of the media rights. Now of course USC and UCLA also represented the big Southern California media market as well.

Well the B1G added 4 PAC schools as well primarily so they could also have additional night games to increase the appeal of the media rights. Now of course USC and UCLA also represented the big Southern California media market as well.
Yes, 3 leagues added PAC schools. But it seems like the Big 12 is getting more night games

Yes, 3 leagues added PAC schools. But it seems like the Big 12 is getting more night games
Just curious has our former pac 12 schools had a game at noon eastern time? Of course that’s 9 am pacific I can imagine they would be pleased with that either.

Reactions: kakdawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT