ADVERTISEMENT

Best place to get tickets to CU game

It's embarrassing to pay more than face value for a ticket to this game. Our fanbase is such a laughingstock. We're huge favorites playing a crap opponent, why would anyone pay that much for this game? Jeeze, just stay home if you can't find one for cheap. We're better than this as a fanbase. If you can't at least feign indifference to this game you're not a real Nebraska fan. Now, back in the 90's - that was when it made sense to pay over face value!

Yeah Right Smile GIF by Apple TV

It's embarrassing to pay more than face value for a ticket to this game. Our fanbase is such a laughingstock. We're huge favorites playing a crap opponent, why would anyone pay that much for this game? Jeeze, just stay home if you can't find one for cheap. We're better than this as a fanbase. If you can't at least feign indifference to this game you're not a real Nebraska fan. Now, back in the 90's - that was when it made sense to pay over face value!

Yeah Right Smile GIF by Apple TV
I’m assuming this is sarcasm? Or do we need a quick lesson on supply vs demand.

I’m assuming this is sarcasm? Or do we need a quick lesson on supply vs demand.
Here, I’ll explain it. It was a sarcastic reference to the Walter Matthau types around here insisting that a W this Saturday would be no big deal because Colorado isn’t a worthy opponent for our juggernaut program. It’s weird how it feels like a big game though, seems like fans are willing to pay a premium to get a ticket.

Here, I’ll explain it. It was a sarcastic reference to the Walter Matthau types around here insisting that a W this Saturday would be no big deal because Colorado isn’t a worthy opponent for our juggernaut program. It’s weird how it feels like a big game though, seems like fans are willing to pay a premium to get a ticket.
Gotcha big fella! Thanks for the clarification. My bad - my sarcasm meter is garbage today apparently.

Reactions: mgbreis
Outside the stadium 10 minutes before kickoff from a guy holding 20 tickets.
Did that to Frost's CU game in Boulder. I got mine for about $50 less than going price but my buddy got a ticket for free somehow. Thought it had to be fake but it scanned and he got in.

I usually use Gametime for events. Pretty easy and quick and a lot of times will wait and buy a ticket right before a game unless I see a deal earlier. Not sure how it is with Husker games at home, but I've used it at Rutgers, Minnesota, Maryland, and a lot of Carolina Hurricanes games.

Numerous ways to get tickets, just don’t expect to seat in bar getting them..MORE LIKELY around the stadium or walking toward the stadium most likely prices will be around $200..

Reactions: leodisflowers
I went through seat geek. Paid $250 ticket ($75 was fees).

the fees always get you. Great business model for them

Its like an air bnb rez...the room is only $150 but the final bill is $568

The fees seem to be even more ridiculous than the last time I bought tickets from one of those places. We're going to be in town on the 20th for a cross country meet that Saturday. We thought we would get some tickets and go watch the Illinois game. I found seats next to the student section for $63 each. When I went to check out the total was $180 for two tickets. I'm sorry but I'm not paying that. We decided that we will just wing it and see if we can find some tickets there. If not we'll just find a bar.

The fees seem to be even more ridiculous than the last time I bought tickets from one of those places. We're going to be in town on the 20th for a cross country meet that Saturday. We thought we would get some tickets and go watch the Illinois game. I found seats next to the student section for $63 each. When I went to check out the total was $180 for two tickets. I'm sorry but I'm not paying that. We decided that we will just wing it and see if we can find some tickets there. If not we'll just find a bar.
Agreed! I like seat geek because you can see the all in price while you are searching.

Reactions: TFrazier
Agreed! I like seat geek because you can see the all in price while you are searching.
Except they Fvck you on ticket fee, which feels like getting up the azz..😡
Paid $286 a ticket and 91.48 handing charge for 4 fvcking tickets.Good thing my buddy had $423 discount for previous tickets..

$1087.50 for 4 tickets.😡

• Angry
Reactions: RBigredMax
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT