ADVERTISEMENT

Best GIF of the best dumbass ever....

litespeedhuskerfan

Nebraska Legend
Aug 27, 2006
jump-1610644186.gif

"Take this as a lesson, folks. If you're considering tearing up public property in your new 702-hp supercharged pickup, maybe just don't. It could save you a bunch of money in fines and legal fees." at the end of the article. He was fined $53K

Reactions: huntered
@litespeedhuskerfan Where are you going to be this weekend since you're not going to be watching the game?

Got a solo mountain bike trip planned in the Rockies on some killer trails, be on the CT for a bit....sleeping on the ground, it's gonna be epic. If you don't hear from me after this week, I got ate by a bear :) Cannot freaking wait, I do this once a year.

selective logic is interesting, I remember as a dual sport motorcycle rider being told, oh, them things destroy the environment/just stop...
then a few years go by and I see 4 wheels atv trails all over and folks turning into sargent schultz...
then I come upon areas where they just clear cut the forests....

Reactions: NikkiSixx
selective logic is interesting, I remember as a dual sport motorcycle rider being told, oh, them things destroy the environment/just stop...
then a few years go by and I see 4 wheels atv trails all over and folks turning into sargent schultz...
then I come upon areas where they just clear cut the forests....
it's always that way.. they tell the public not to do something that they will do with impunity

Reactions: redwine65
Got a solo mountain bike trip planned in the Rockies on some killer trails, be on the CT for a bit....sleeping on the ground, it's gonna be epic. If you don't hear from me after this week, I got ate by a bear :) Cannot freaking wait, I do this once a year.
Just read "The 29th Day" a book about a canoe trip in Canada where the 17yo author recounts being attacked by a grizzly. That's gotta be a top shit your pants moment when you realize "welp, I'm getting eaten by a bear." Have fun!

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
jump-1610644186.gif

"Take this as a lesson, folks. If you're considering tearing up public property in your new 702-hp supercharged pickup, maybe just don't. It could save you a bunch of money in fines and legal fees." at the end of the article. He was fined $53K
if he didnt do this, we wouldnt have this to marvel at...that was awesome!

Last edited:
Just read "The 29th Day" a book about a canoe trip in Canada where the 17yo author recounts being attacked by a grizzly. That's gotta be a top shit your pants moment when you realize "welp, I'm getting eaten by a bear." Have fun!

Yeah I think i'll pass on that!! I've been hit by no less than 3 cars...breaking my helmet in one of them. Figure I'm on borrowed time anyway, may as well live it up :)

Yeah I think i'll pass on that!! I've been hit by no less than 3 cars...breaking my helmet in one of them. Figure I'm on borrowed time anyway, may as well live it up :)
Lady at work had on a Grand Canyon tshirt yesterday. We talk about it. She went in May. She talks of those who were in places they weren't supposed to be. I go, "Um... that would have been me." I had my wife take my pic standing on the edge with the Grand Canyon behind me. She complains about it. I say just take the pic. I use it today in my gmail avatar. Most don't know that I'm on the edge. But I am.
pQZ6QaY.png

Lady at work had on a Grand Canyon tshirt yesterday. We talk about it. She went in May. She talks of those who were in places they weren't supposed to be. I go, "Um... that would have been me." I had my wife take my pic standing on the edge with the Grand Canyon behind me. She complains about it. I say just take the pic. I use it today in my gmail avatar. Most don't know that I'm on the edge. But I am.
pQZ6QaY.png

That's what I'm talking about!

That's what I'm talking about!
When I was in Eagle Pass (mexican/Texas border), I wade into the Rio Grande just to say that I swam in the river. My wife asked why? You know the answer @litespeedhuskerfan. We were heading south from Aspen. There's this twisty road going through Independence Pass. Mountain on one side. Oblivion on the other. My wife says, "There's no guardrails!" I'm going, "That's why we're here!"
pQZ6QaY.png

Reactions: huskerfan66
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT