ADVERTISEMENT

Best Frozen Pizza

My favorite used to be Tombstone canadian bacon.
Now it is no longer available.
Canadian Bacon is the best of all pizza toppings.

Have you ever tried Canadian bacon with pineapple? Some places call it a Hawaiian Pizza. Pretty good.

No question Tombstone. However, my roommate used to come home from the bars, turn on the oven, throw the Tombstone in without bothering to take it out of the box and then pass out. When the smoke detector went off and I woke up, the pizza was burnt and covered with melted plastic, which basically made it inedible.

Totinos isn't not very good sober. Bought some for the kids was all excited for them to try them. It was horrible. Tombstone pepperoni is still tops

Tombstone Canadian bacon.

When I was a kid, I loved red barron pepperoni. Still not bad.....but doesn't taste as good as I remembered.

DiGiorno's makes the best frozen pizza. Their 3-meat or whatever is good. But I like the Canadian Bacon and we put pineapple on it before we cook it.

Tombstone pepperoni hands down. Used to polish em off routinely with friends in high school we'd each have to get our own.
Totinos slathered in ranch is a guilty pleasure.
Diogornos i can't eat. Something wrong with that crust.

Reactions: anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi
Tombstone pepperoni hands down. Used to polish em off routinely with friends in high school we'd each have to get our own.
Totinos slathered in ranch is a guilty pleasure.
Diogornos i can't eat. Something wrong with that crust.
Completely agree on Digiorno's. If I do eat it, I can't eat the crust.

Jack's is way overrated. Tombstone all day, ftw.

Reactions: TheNewNU
I remember going to "Ron and Nean's" Bar with my Dad after work in Neb City. They had a Tombstone circling warmer things. Sh#t was nice. Shirley Temples and plain cheese, while my Dad drank draft beer with his coworkers.

totinos. Throw a couple slices of American cheese on there, it good.
Man I can't do Totinos yet. When I went to UNK we would come home after celebrating and throw them in the microwave, fold them like a taco, then eat them. We'd buy 20 at a shot might last us a week. To this day I can't eat them.

Reactions: leodisflowers
Digiornos then tombstone 4 meat or pepperoni. Pretty sure we had Canadian bacon recently. I'll have to check next time in grocery store

No question Tombstone. However, my roommate used to come home from the bars, turn on the oven, throw the Tombstone in without bothering to take it out of the box and then pass out. When the smoke detector went off and I woke up, the in pizza was burnt and covered with melted plastic, which basically made it inedible.

We had several mornings in college where we'd wake up in the morning and a frozen pizza would still be cooking in the oven. A roommate would put them in the oven and pass out. We'd find a black charred disc coming in the oven in the morning. (This same roommate was known for pissing himself and the couch/his bed he was sleeping on when drunk. Not sure if we ever had the burnt pizza/wet couch combo on the same day or not!)

Home Run Pizza out of Chicago Wohlners in Omaha once carried it. Last time I found one was in Steamboat Springs. The real deal.

We like Dish Pizza..Hy Vee has.

My favorite used to be Tombstone canadian bacon.
Now it is no longer available.
Canadian Bacon is the best of all pizza toppings.

I do not dislike Canadian Bacon, but it should be named Canadian Ham, for it is not bacon. I know Bacon, Canadian Bacon is NOT bacon.

I'm just calling it what it's called.
It's called canadian bacon. So that is what I call it.
I ain't worried about semantics when it comes to the best pizza topping.
I just want a canadian bacon Tombstone.
And I can't find one.

I'll agree with c2o. Tombstone Canadian bacon kicked ass....I will just roll with the pepperoni or all meat ts now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT