ADVERTISEMENT

Draft week. NFL Draft info. QB's

Your Bears could draft the offspring of Joe Montana, Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady. Your loser team would turn him into Jamarcus Russell and Haarberg.😂😰
Hmm.

I’m not sure how this would work, but given your propensities, I believe you when you say it’s possible for 3 men to somehow conceive.

Use your imagination. Three guys bricking in the same woman. Like how you were conceived. Is that why you're on your 3rd screen name?😂👈😌
That would make him offspring of just one of those 3, friend.

Seems mansoup is yet again on your mind and menu.

Pretty weird but I’m not judging.

This is what happens when you post your own thoughts and not someone else’s.

That would make him offspring of just one of those 3, friend.

Seems mansoup is yet again on your mind and menu.

Pretty weird but I’m not judging.

This is what happens when you post your own thoughts and not someone else’s.
If you keep running your cock holster you are going to run out of movies to use for your next screen name.

If you keep running your cock holster you are going to run out of movies to use for your next screen name.
How many trolls have you reported today, hero?

Keep doing the mods’ grunt work & posting other people’s thoughts/content

It’s literally all you’re good for.

Well that and making the exact same posts about me once every couple weeks.

Rent appears to have been due today.

Reactions: thall_
The good news is that da bears gave Fields away so they don’t have a decent backup when Caleb gets injured. The bad news is we’re betting on Darnold and McCarthy? Really?
NFC North is about to have good QBs throughout. Vikings need to nail this. Hopefully the GM lets O’Connell pick or it’s likely he Fs this up.

Reactions: king_kong_
NFC North is about to have good QBs throughout. Vikings need to nail this. Hopefully the GM lets O’Connell pick or it’s likely he Fs this up.
I’m not wild about any of the QBs in this draft. I would rather see them go O line and roll with Darnold this year even IF they had a higher pick. I just don’t see McCarthy as a franchise QB. IMO the bears don’t have a choice. They almost had to go QB. Hopefully the Vikings don’t get even more stupid and sell the farm to draft McCarthy. 😕

I’m not wild about any of the QBs in this draft. I would rather see them go O line and roll with Darnold this year even IF they had a higher pick. I just don’t see McCarthy as a franchise QB. IMO the bears don’t have a choice. They almost had to go QB. Hopefully the Vikings don’t get even more stupid and sell the farm to draft McCarthy. 😕
The Vikings don't have much of a farm to sell unless they throw in their 2025 #1 in addition to the 2 first rounders this year. They already traded away their 2024 and 2025 2nd round picks and 2024 3rd. They better hit on McCarthy because they are going to be missing alot of those early picks to replenish their roster for cheap.

Packers are in the opposite situation, 5 of the top 100 picks.

The Vikings don't have much of a farm to sell unless they throw in their 2025 #1 in addition to the 2 first rounders this year. They already traded away their 2024 and 2025 2nd round picks and 2024 3rd. They better hit on McCarthy because they are going to be missing alot of those early picks to replenish their roster for cheap.

OR hope to rejuvenate somebody else’s first round pick instead of digging a deeper hole by drafting a marginal QB. Their GM is a buffoon. They’re doomed. They might need to suck for a couple of years and build through the draft…..with a different GM. I think they have a better chance of getting to .500 with Darnold than McCarthy.

OR hope to rejuvenate somebody else’s first round pick instead of digging a deeper hole by drafting a marginal QB. Their GM is a buffoon. They’re doomed. They might need to suck for a couple of years and build through the draft…..with a different GM. I think they have a better chance of getting to .500 with Darnold than McCarthy.
Yeah, I don't know. It's a kind of a unique situation. They have a generational talent at WR who is up for a contract but no qb. Put me on record as saying they would have been better off trading for Fields, and naturally drafting a qb without trading a bunch of picks. Maybe the Bears wouldn't do that. Jones was a great pickup at rb for relatively cheap.

That’s what I think they’re going to do. I want Maye, but I think they go all in on McCarthy.

• Sad
Reactions: dinglefritz
Bears could draft Caleb wait to see who drafts Pratt or Nix, then wheel and deal for them and picks or $$?

Bears could draft Caleb wait to see who drafts Pratt or Nix, then wheel and deal for them and picks or $$?
I think they're going to be pretty happy with the best QB prospect since Andrew Luck

whether he pans out or not will be up to him and the org, but he's the best on the board and 2nd place is nowhere close

Reactions: Ki11ersker45
I think they're going to be pretty happy with the best QB prospect since Andrew Luck

whether he pans out or not will be up to him and the org, but he's the best on the board and 2nd place is nowhere close
I don’t know, I “heard” Pratt worked out and had (A-Rod) accuracy??
Maybe Caleb works out, maybe not?
Would sux to waste another year trying to figure out the QB spot, but seems inevitable given the circumstances this year.

Reactions: king_kong_

I remember when my raiders had 5 of the top 100 picks in the 2020 draft.

Two of them are in prison. The other three aren’t starters AND are on other teams.

Two of them are in prison. The other three aren’t starters AND are on other teams.
Yeah... I'm thinking, or at least hoping it will be more like the Packers 2023 first 4 picks: Van Ness, Musgrave, Reed, Tucker Kraft.

First round QBs only have about a 1 out of 3 chance of being a hit. The bears have to take one now. The Vikings don’t have to reach for one and they have to fix their putrid O line before a rookie QB would have any chance of success.

Somehow the oddsmakers have the Bears at 8.5 wins this year. Seems like easy money if you're willing to wait until the end of the season for your prize money.

Somehow the oddsmakers have the Bears at 8.5 wins this year. Seems like easy money if you're willing to wait until the end of the season for your prize money.
Won 7 last year and have added quite a bit.

Top 5 defense over the final 8 weeks.

9-8 isn’t crazy. Especially with Minnesota tanking.

Reactions: Huskers123456
J. Love about to get paid. When you hit on your 3rd franchise QB in 30 years you lock them up. Otherwise, you end up like the Bears and their revolving door of shit QB's.Sick

Seems premature to me but what do I know. I just don't see the harm in wanting to see a little more first, and if he picks up where he left off and yer 5 or 6 games (or more) into the season and you have to pony up, great. Lots of teams would "Love" to have that problem.

Seems premature to me but what do I know. I just don't see the harm in wanting to see a little more first, and if he picks up where he left off and yer 5 or 6 games (or more) into the season and you have to pony up, great. Lots of teams would "Love" to have that problem.
They took the risk of drafting Love when they had a HOF'er. May as well take it a step further and lock him up.

Reactions: HBK4life
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT