ADVERTISEMENT

baseball team breaks in at #18

Nice.. but frankly, after an 11 game win streak followed by 4 out of 5 from the teams they beat this week, 18 is pretty low.

It doesn't take into account momentum. I think Nebraska should have entered around 12 - 15.

yes...18/19 in the two polls I saw is fine for now...being in the big 10 will always be a hinderance ...just keep winning

Here is the Coaches poll. Please explain how any coach in their right mind could put Texas "5" spots ahead of Nebraska?

Let's see the cases here

Records[/B]

Nebraska: 21-7
Texas: 17-11

Head to Head[/B]

Nebraska: 3
Texas: 0

RPI Strength of Schedule

Nebraska: 79
Texas: 48

RPI Overall[/B]

Nebraska: 18
Texas: 54

Coaches Poll
Nebraska: 23
chairshot.r191677.gif

Texas: 19

Polls are irrelevant!!!
This post was edited on 3/30 1:45 PM by big red22

23rd

NU keeps winning and things will take care of themselves when it comes to regionals.

The Big 10 is a surprise thus far early in conference play. Indiana was swept last weekend by Iowa to fall to 1-4 in the conference. I realized they lost Coach Smith to ASU but they have won a series vs Stanford and swept Cal State Fullerton this season. The series in Iowa City could be interesting if both teams keep winning.

Originally posted by Sooner_or_Later:
NU keeps winning and things will take care of themselves when it comes to regionals.

The Big 10 is a surprise thus far early in conference play. Indiana was swept last weekend by Iowa to fall to 1-4 in the conference. I realized they lost Coach Smith to ASU but they have won a series vs Stanford and swept Cal State Fullerton this season. The series in Iowa City could be interesting if both teams keep winning.
^^^^^^^^^^^Right on!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT