ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball question

hookem

Walk On
Jul 2, 2001
I have a lot of respect for husker baseball going back to our incredible rivalry in the Big12. I miss seeing the huskers kicking butt in the post season. What do you guys think it will take to get back on top? Arkansas seems unhappy with van horne you think nebraska would go hard after him at some point?

were-putting-the-band-back-together-were-getting-back-together.gif

"I miss seeing the huskers kicking butt in the post season."

I can only remember like 3 trips to the CWS, which is my definition for kicking butt in college baseball.

And how old is Van Horne? 60's? I'd take him in a heartbeat but I'm not sure how long he wants to coach.

Van Horn signed a 5-year deal in 2021 that included "5 one-year contract rollovers" so he apparently thinks he can keep going for at least 7 more years. I hope he continues to underachieve just because of what their mouthbreathing troglodyte fanbase did to Mojo Hagge.

Van Horn signed a 5-year deal in 2021 that included "5 one-year contract rollovers" so he apparently thinks he can keep going for at least 7 more years. I hope he continues to underachieve just because of what their mouthbreathing troglodyte fanbase did to Mojo Hagge.
What did they do to Mojo Hagge?

What did they do to Mojo Hagge?
Lied about him making obscene gestures to the crowd. One Arkansas fan did come to this board and said it was not true, he was getting heckled for being short and gave a little wave, that was it. But the crowd booed him for the remainder of that regional, and moron pig fans on social media were crucifying him for being so obscene in front of the precious children Laughing

Reactions: BrighteRed24
Lied about him making obscene gestures to the crowd. One Arkansas fan did come to this board and said it was not true, he was getting heckled for being short and gave a little wave, that was it. But the crowd booed him for the remainder of that regional, and moron pig fans on social media were crucifying him for being so obscene in front of the precious children Laughing
I was involved with a girl who was a big Hog fan from that area. We’d go to occasional Hog football games. Arky fans are the biggest hayseed hicks you’ll find.

I was involved with a girl who was a big Hog fan from that area. We’d go to occasional Hog football games. Arky fans are the biggest hayseed hicks you’ll find.
I've been to a away games all over the country and that stadium is the only place I've ever had stuff thrown at me the entire game. Drinks, ice you name it. They were even hitting my kids. It was coming from the upper deck above us. The difference between Nebraska fans and Arkansas fans is night and day. Nebraska hates us but I was always treated wonderfully when I went there. It's the reason I root for Nebraska now.
Seriously though f**k Arkansas fans.
I should add this was a football game I've never been to a baseball game in Arkansas and I have no plans to.

Was surrounded by Ar-Kansas fans at the CWS and they seemed universally fat and obnoxious. Did not take long for my son and I to start rooting for Oregon State. But, anyway.... back to the topic.

I'm cautiously optimistic that Bolt has moved the pitching staff in the right direction. Childress is kind of a proven commodity. The under-the-radar guy I think fans will be surprised by is Tucker Timmerman. He's built like a grown ass man and the mental makeup is off the charts.

I'm old....what does 'doxxed' mean...or do I want to know?
dox
/däks/
verb
INFORMAL
past tense: doxxed; past participle: doxxed
  1. search for and publish private or identifying information about (a particular individual) on the internet, typically with malicious intent.
    "hackers and online vigilantes routinely dox both public and private figures"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT