ADVERTISEMENT

Bama D is scary fast...

HBK4life

Nebraska Legend
Jan 24, 2004
North of Lincoln South of Heaven
Said they could have 4 guys from D go in first round. Remember when we had Wistrom and Peter go in first round and that D was incredible. Speed and playmakers, play great D and special teams, run the ball and don't turn it over. Win games. Not rocket science.

They showed the starting lineups and the defense is all Jr's and Sr's.

Both defenses are playing very well though.

I'm sure companies like Bubba Gump Shrimp paid a lot of cash to get some of that speed there. Laughing

Florida is lucky to have scored any points this season, that is how bad their offense is.

So, does that change the fact that Bama is top 5 in all or most D categories and they have 4 potential first rounders on D??

It means they're not as good as some (mainly SEC homers) make them out to be. Obviously Bama has a defense that most in college football would want but no defense is going to impress me because they did well against Florida, Treon Harris isn't too far off from Bauserman..

It means they're not as good as some (mainly SEC homers) make them out to be. Obviously Bama has a defense that most in college football would want but no defense is going to impress me because they did well against Florida, Treon Harris isn't too far off from Bauserman..
OK, Florida offense sucks. But their body of work over the year and the playmakers on D makes them a scary fast bad ass D. Show me a better one.

OK, Florida offense sucks. But their body of work over the year and the playmakers on D makes them a scary fast bad ass D. Show me a better one.

There probably isn't a better one but there are teams who are equals to Alabama on defense. The top D's are all pretty close this season.

Reactions: HBK4life
Michigan was until they ran into a motivated OSU team who ran over Bama last yr as well.

Whatever.... their D is LOADED.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT