ADVERTISEMENT

Is Palmer the best WR in Husker history?

salsa red

Junior
Dec 25, 2019
Elite speed, makes catches, appears to be a good teammate. Does he go in the first round? At Nebraska?

Also Ochaun and Nelson look like they're going to play on Sundays.

If you don’t follow Husker football, you could make a case for it but you’d be wrong.

Irving Fryar was an AA. But def Johnny Rodgers was the best. Jet played lots of spots. Basically Deebo before Deebo. If JR played only WR he’d have still won the iron

Name one WR in husker history that defenses had to account for. His speed is skill are better than any other WR in husker history.
He’s still pretty raw

I don’t disagree about the speed; he’s a world class athlete and is uncoverable in our conference

teams will treat him like tyreek hill

He’s still pretty raw

I don’t disagree about the speed; he’s a world class athlete and is uncoverable in our conference

I bet he wouldn't drop a gimme catch in the endzone when it all mattered. I still suspect Irving Fryar got paid that night. That drop he had looked horrible. Like he was trying to not catch it.

He’s still pretty raw

He could run 12 crossing routes a game, be open on everyone, catch 9 of them, break 2...and go 9/140/2 all the time in the West.

Iowa would still cover him with some lame ass 6th year walk-on LBer...

I bet he wouldn't drop a gimme catch in the endzone when it all mattered. I still suspect Irving Fryar got paid that night. That drop he had looked horrible. Like he was trying to not catch it.
84474433.gif

Elite speed, makes catches, appears to be a good teammate. Does he go in the first round? At Nebraska?

Have you ever watched another team play besides Nebraska and its opponent that week? No he's not in the top 30.

• Haha
Reactions: BleedRed78
After todays performance I’ll say not even close.
Yep and I'm guessing he's going to get shut down more often than not from here on out. There's so many good receivers around the country, like I said he's a mid-round talent at best and that's being generous. Hyatt at Tennessee, Harrison Jr. and Smith-Njigba at Ohio State, Mims at Oklahoma, Boutte at LSU, Mingo at Ole Miss, Williams and Addison at USC and there's probably several I'm missing. Palmer's not even in the conversation with most of those guys.

• Haha
Yep and I'm guessing he's going to get shut down more often than not from here on out. There's so many good receivers around the country, like I said he's a mid-round talent at best and that's being generous. Hyatt at Tennessee, Harrison Jr. and Smith-Njigba at Ohio State, Mims at Oklahoma, Boutte at LSU, Mingo at Ole Miss, Williams and Addison at USC and there's probably several I'm missing. Palmer's not even in the conversation with most of those guys.
Shut down? What game were you watching??

I saw a dude running pretty free with a line that couldn't keep his QB upright and no backup QB with an arm worth a damn.

You must be very young.

Rodgers and Fryar, not even close. Plus a dozen that are comparable, check record books.
Best hands IMO still go to TE who was drafted in the first round after his sophomore year, J. Mitchell.

Reactions: dpnavy

Didn’t Illinois catch more of our passes Saturday than #3 did. He needs to prove it every week, not just once.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT