ADVERTISEMENT

B1G Championship Game

scarletred

Nebraska Legend
Jun 17, 2001
So which Purdue team will show up today? The one that whipped Illinois and Minnesota or the one that laid an egg against Io_ay and Wisconsin..

Will Michigan be flat after soundly beat tOSU? Losing Corum for the rest of the season will that hurt their running game?

I think Michigan takes care of business. I am more interested in the Big XII championship game. I think it has the making too be a fun game. Maybe the best out of all the championships.

Reactions: moralvictories
I think Michigan takes care of business. I am more interested in the Big XII championship game. I think it has the making too be a fun game. Maybe the best out of all the championships.
Agree, that should be the best CCG of the day.. Like to see Max Duggan have Heisman type day..

Prediction: This will be Purdue's only appearance in the B1G title game in my lifetime.

I'm 60 and in good health (knock wood).

Reactions: TheRealHerky
I'll pull for produce since they're in the west and I've never had a good reason to dislike them

I'll pull for produce since they're in the west and I've never had a good reason to dislike them
giphy.gif

Reactions: MargotDeeper
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT