ADVERTISEMENT

B1G Basketball Tournment

Didn’t see the Wisky game because I went to the Yutan State tournament game in Lincoln, but they must have had a collapse before leaving Lincoln they were up by 15 points...

Surprised me this morning seeing they all most lost..

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
Tough to beat a team 3 times in one year..Ioway..

hmm ... is it ??? since the team who has already won the first 2 is usually the better team I would say winning the 3rd usually happens quite regularly - probably about 3/4ths of the time in college

Reactions: SWIowahawks
Strange ending to the Iowa-UW game. Crazy that all those heady, gritty, gutty, coach-on-the-floor Badgers forgot that was a 1-and-1.

Bracing myself for BTN talking heads to explain once again how the only tiny little blemish on Wisconsin's tournament resume is that they went 0-10 against the Big Ten's good teams. Other than that, they were fantastic

hmm ... is it ??? since the team who has already won the first 2 is usually the better team I would say winning the 3rd usually happens quite regularly - probably about 3/4ths of the time in college

Thanks for taking the bait.. I knew you would bite...
Showing you true colors....

Thanks for taking the bait.. I knew you would bite...
Showing you true colors....

What bait?? Idiotic posts spouting off things that likely aren’t true like it’s hard to beat a team 3 times in a row?? If so, you sure do cast out a lot of bait

What bait?? Idiotic posts spouting off things that likely aren’t true like it’s hard to beat a team 3 times in a row?? If so, you sure do cast out a lot of bait

Ohhhh now...we’re not coming over to defend your Herky’s are we..

• Haha
Ohhhh now...we’re not coming over to defend your Herky’s are we..

no just to laugh at a guy who posts the ole cliche of its hard to beat a team 3 times in a row when simple logic says it probably isn’t

no just to laugh at a guy who posts the ole cliche of its hard to beat a team 3 times in a row when simple logic says it probably isn’t
Looked like it was ‘tough’ to beat Wisconsin 3 games in a row...the game literally went to the wire and was anyone’s game with less than a minute to go

Looked like it was ‘tough’ to beat Wisconsin 3 games in a row...the game literally went to the wire and was anyone’s game with less than a minute to go
Iowa almost beat themselves with horrendous 3PT (2/20 = 10%) shooting. Easily a double digit win otherwise.

Michigan is -6 favorite
Illinois is -3.5 favorite

Herky’s will have to shot from the perimeter today and keep Garza out of foul trouble or it could get ugly.,

Ha Rambo, Gonzaga would lose 4-5 games playing in the B1G without a doubt...

4 teams in the top 9 in the country..

Ha Rambo, Gonzaga would lose 4-5 games playing in the B1G without a doubt...

4 teams in the top 9 in the country..
Mich (when full strength) and Illini can play with Zags.

they'd blow out iowa by 20+ and likely do the same to ohiost, IMO. iowa is perhaps the most overrated team in the country and next weekend will prove that.

they'd blow out iowa by 20+ and likely do the same to ohiost, IMO. iowa is perhaps the most overrated team in the country and next weekend will prove that.
Gonzaga did beat Iowa - in Sioux Falls, by 11, although the Zags led much bigger than that in the second half.

I think Gonzaga would absolutely lose some games playing the Big Ten - but probably about the same number they would lose playing in the Big 12 or SEC.

Most overrated honor has to go to Wisconsin, which was once ridiculously ranked #4 and went on to beat absolutely nobody all season.

I think Michigan has been scouted. Now, that might just apply to big ten teams right now but They have kind of sucked cock the last 5-6 games.

I’ll wager with you on the board that Ioway makes the sweet 16..

Two weeks can’t respond on Huskers on line message board.:

Is it a Wager?

Okay TopGun, after looking at the dates let’s make an agreement that the loser can’t respond till April 3rd day of the Final 4..

The latest Ioway would play and make it or not would be March 22..

I’m picking Illinois to make the final 4. Michigan won’t make it if Livers can’t play in the tournament...

I also think Purdue makes the sweet 16..

Very impressive the B1G holding back the bracket pairings..

With the best conference in the country..

Looks like the BIG teams were seeded about as expected, except maybe for Michigan State getting placed in a play-in game. Spartans will probably beat UCLA, though. Bruins are really well-coached and had a good team headed into this year, but had a ton of injuries and don't have enough bodies left to do anything in the postseason.

Hawkeyes get Grand Canyon, which has a big lineup and is a really good rebounding team but I don't think they'll give Iowa a lot of trouble.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT