ADVERTISEMENT

Auto Body Restoration Recommendations

jenbaggins

First Team All-Big Ten
Nov 8, 2004
I had been looking for the last several months online to try to locate a 1996 or older Ford F-150. Unless I wanted to spend $7000-10,000 I wasn't going to find one that didn't need a little work or have high miles.

Strangely enough, about 4 years ago I left a business card on a very nicely cared for 1995 F-150 that I kept seeing at local coffee shop. I told the guy if he ever wanted to sell the truck to give me a call. A few weeks ago the 80 year old man contacted me and asked if I was still interested, and I made arrangements to meet up to see the truck. In the 4 years since I last saw it, a little cosmetic rust had formed in several areas of the truck, which concerned me. However, the guy only wanted $3400 for the truck and at that price I figured I could repair the rust and still come out ahead.

So, my fine RSSers, I am looking for recommendations on auto body restoration shops in the Lincoln/Omaha areas. I have had collision repair done before, but I want to find someone that does rust repair/restoration on a regular basis.

TIA!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News