ADVERTISEMENT

Attention Chicagoland Huskers

hoobs1

Sophomore
Gold Member
Aug 10, 2006
Chicago
The newest Husker bar in the Chicagoland area (I believe the only true HOL RSS bar in Chicagoland) is now officially open! However we are not just a bar we are a Brewery, Ravinia Brewing Company, located in the Ravinia Business District of Highland Park just north of Chicago. We have been brewing beer for over a year now and have been awarded one of the Top Ten IPA’s in all of Chicagoland. So if you are looking for some great new craft beers and a place to enjoy the NU vs Michigan game this Saturday we will be doing our first Nebraska Watch Party starting at 11am Saturday. We will have Fairbury Red Dogs from Nebraska as a special along with our normal Taco fare. Our address is 582 Roger Williams in Highland Park (the old Madam Zuzu’s Teahouse location) and we look forward to cheering on the Huskers with you this Saturday and every Saturday this fall!

Also we are just a few minutes North of Evanston on the UPN Line (for non Chicago people that's the Metra line which allows you to drink on the train and drops u 4 blocks from the stadium) so of course we will be doing specials for the little nu vs NU game Oct 13th for all our Nebraska friends!!!

Ravinia Brewing Company

Hope to meet many of you this year! If you come ask to speak to Hoobs (that's me-Jeff the owner from Norfolk) or my man Bruce (from Omaha).

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News