NFC Playoffs:
Dallas
Green Bay
Atlanta
New Orleans
San Fran
Seattle

I'll take the Chiefs v Seattle in SB

Mahomes is the best player, I may have ever watched. He will be tough to beat even though Baltimore is very good too (2nd best team in league)

I'm a Bills fan. I think we win a playoff game this year. Here's what I see:

AFC Playoffs:
Bills
Ravens
Steelers
Titans
Chiefs
Oakland

NFC Playoffs:
Dallas
Green Bay
Atlanta
New Orleans
San Fran
Seattle

Mahomes is the best player, I may have ever watched. He will be tough to beat even though Baltimore is very good too (2nd best team in league)

Oakland huh?? Interesting.

Reactions: c3o
I'm a Bills fan. I think we win a playoff game this year. Here's what I see:

AFC Playoffs:
Bills
Ravens
Steelers
Titans
Chiefs
Oakland

NFC Playoffs:
Dallas
Green Bay
Atlanta
New Orleans
San Fran
Seattle

I predict Lamar Jackson crashes back down to earth and doesn't even finish the year because of an injury. Chiefs, assuming Myhomey stays upright, is poised to win a few more titles before his contract kicks in and they can't resign anyone.

I predict Lamar Jackson crashes back down to earth and doesn't even finish the year because of an injury. Chiefs, assuming Myhomey stays upright, is poised to win a few more titles before his contract kicks in and they can't resign anyone.

Agree with that assessment on the Chiefs. Once that kicks in, they'll have to draft their holes and go cheap into FA. I've only seen Belichek navigate that with continued success

I root for the Washington whatevers and the only victory I am looking for is the removal of Daniel Snyder as owner....that and Alex Smith not playing a down of football. That leg has been through enough

Bucs will win the super bowl mark my words

I like your confidence. But...

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Bears will once again have a really good defense but will not commit to the run game and have garbage QB play. They'll probably fail to win the division or make the playoffs while leading the league in sacks. Wonder how often that's been done.

Bears will once again have a really good defense but will not commit to the run game and have garbage QB play. They'll probably fail to win the division or make the playoffs while leading the league in sacks. Wonder how often that's been done.

Bears just have to get to Week 14 and than insert Foles to take them to the promised land. They can't make the mistake of inserting him any earlier than that! Laughing

Reactions: bigboxes
Bears just have to get to Week 14 and than insert Foles to take them to the promised land. They can't make the mistake of inserting him any earlier than that! Laughing
Chase Daniel wasn't really any worse than Trubisky, I don't know that Foles would be either.

I about puke any time somebody describes Mitchell as "the 2nd overall pick"

Reactions: leodisflowers
Chase Daniel wasn't really any worse than Trubisky, I don't know that Foles would be either.

I about puke any time somebody describes Mitchell as "the 2nd overall pick"

Yeah, it is crazy to me on how bad the Bears are at trying to get a QB. They've been so close so many times and that is the only position holding them back.

I hope they learned from the NBA and decide not to make politics a theme. Boy that tanked their league

I hope they learned from the NBA and decide not to make politics a theme. Boy that tanked their league
Politics and sports do not mix, especially in today's toxic, politically dysfunctional environment. It's a sad state of affairs we're living in right now.

I stopped watching the nfl on a regular basis when they decided to kneel. I do follow the chiefs a little

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT