@Purdue - W
Rutgers - W
@Indiana - W
@Ohio St - L
UCLA - W
@USC - L
Wisconsin - W
@Iowa - W

The future is bright my fellow husker brethren. Next year’s schedule shakes out well for the improvements we will undoubtedly show in year 2 of “The Great Build”.

Way too early predictions but accurate nonetheless:

UTEP - W
Colorado - W
Northern IA - W
Illinois - W
@Purdue - W
Rutgers - W
@Indiana - W
@Ohio St - L
UCLA - W
@USC - L
Wisconsin - W
@Iowa - W

The future is bright my fellow husker brethren. Next year’s schedule shakes out well for the improvements we will undoubtedly show in year 2 of “The Great Build”.
There is a chance that NU will be favored in all but 2 games next year...crazy.

UTEP - W
Colorado - W
Northern IA - W
Illinois - W
@Purdue - W
Rutgers - W
@Indiana - W
@Ohio St - L
UCLA - W
@USC - L
Wisconsin - W
@Iowa - W

USC will have a new QB and new defensive system. There’s a chance that they’ll not be a juggernaut.

Reactions: BleedRed78

UTEP - W
Colorado - W
Northern IA - W
Illinois - W
@Purdue - W
Rutgers - W
@Indiana - W
@Ohio St - L
UCLA - W
@USC - L
Wisconsin - W
@Iowa - W

Love the optimism but the holiday cheer might be pretty strong as this was typed. Can see this as easy as 6-6. Need the quality QB in place. Think the other pieces are being worked on and developed.

Reactions: BleedRed78

UTEP - W
Colorado - W
Northern IA - W
Illinois - W
@Purdue - W
Rutgers - W
@Indiana - W
@Ohio St - L
UCLA - W
@USC - L
Wisconsin - W
@Iowa - W

10-2!! Isn’t it a bit early in the day for the spiked holiday egg nog?

UTEP - W
Colorado - W
Northern IA - W
Illinois - W
@Purdue - W
Rutgers - W
@Indiana - W
@Ohio St - L
UCLA - W
@USC - L
Wisconsin - W
@Iowa - W

Agreed almost to a tee! Of course, assuming we have a real QB and one that can even remain healthy at least the majority of the season. That remains to be seen!

Reactions: dwhooch
8-4 or 7-5 is a reality. Purity can carry us along ways with better clock managment and play calling. A top qb still needs protection and the OL we finished the season with is much better than what we started the season with, Defense will still be the strength of the team and LB'ers will be much improved the guys like Eric Fields and the guy from Houston. Back 7 will look stronger.

It begins again already.

Our football team has replaced the basketball team as the “Nebraska Next-Years”.

it a bit early in the day for the spiked holiday egg nog?
Drunk Sake GIF by Kennymays

I'm hoping we buy an entire BIG OL. Skip the QB.

Hear me out. Whenever NU has gotten better on OL, the Offense has been better. This has been an ongoing problem since we joined the B1G.

I am convinced that the O goes as the OL goes!!! The old mantra that "The army marches on its stomach", severely applies.

No QB worth a damn will come here, knowing they've got 2-3 seconds to get that ball out.

As for RB's, thank you Lord for EJ, because not many RB want to get lit up behind a shitty OL.

PS: QBs in the portal look sexy, but if they can't get protection to throw it... You may as well have HH back there.

I'm hoping we buy an entire BIG OL. Skip the QB.

Hear me out. Whenever NU has gotten better on OL, the Offense has been better. This has been an ongoing problem since we joined the B1G.

I am convinced that the O goes as the OL goes!!! The old mantra that "The army marches on its stomach", severely applies.

No QB worth a damn will come here, knowing they've got 2-3 seconds to get that ball out.

As for RB's, thank you Lord for EJ, because not many RB want to get lit up behind a shitty OL.
The line improved this year and I see it getting better. We have talent and they are finally having birthdays.
QB is absolutely priority number 1.

Reactions: dinglefritz
The line improved this year and I see it getting better. We have talent and they are finally having birthdays.
QB is absolutely priority number 1.
Idk man, consider u an online brother, but man that OL needs to be crushing it to attract and protect any QB.

I'm tired of watching Wisconsin lines play hard every week and year...

Need Pipeline 2.0 in the works

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT