ADVERTISEMENT

As it stands . . . .

bob5150

Redshirt Freshman
Dec 30, 2004
* There are four more possible wins+ on the schedule.

* There is not enough D1 P5 talent on this team

* Rhule knows he needs to recruit better players, and he was tactful as to how he said it in the PC so as not to diss current players.

* HH is a serviceable QB for at least the remainder of this season. Not a high ceiling, but he may develop further.

*Iowa's offense still sucks way worse that NU.

* More roster flipping will occur in the off season.

*Apathy isn't new. It's been here. Six wins would create positive concern.

I think you have a chance in every game left. Maryland looks like your toughest opponent.

I think your defense is better than what showed yesterday. This is probably Michigan's best team in a long time. Plus you had some mistakes that can be corrected. The first TD catch was unreal and they should of been kicking a FG.

Your DL got worn down, McCarthy was throwing darts and I thought your DB were playing well

ILL is a mess
Northwestern, well no way they move the ball on you
Purdue, what team shows up
Michigan ST - they are a mess and quarterback not accurate and lost their 2 best receivers from last year
Maryland - your biggest test
Wisconsin - still do not know what they are. Your DL can stop their running
Hawks - no QB or OL, receivers drop the ball, no running game

Anyway good luck rest of the year

I think you have a chance in every game left. Maryland looks like your toughest opponent.

I think your defense is better than what showed yesterday. This is probably Michigan's best team in a long time. Plus you had some mistakes that can be corrected. The first TD catch was unreal and they should of been kicking a FG.

Your DL got worn down, McCarthy was throwing darts and I thought your DB were playing well

ILL is a mess
Northwestern, well no way they move the ball on you
Purdue, what team shows up
Michigan ST - they are a mess and quarterback not accurate and lost their 2 best receivers from last year
Maryland - your biggest test
Wisconsin - still do not know what they are. Your DL can stop their running
Hawks - no QB or OL, receivers drop the ball, no running game

Anyway good luck rest of the year
Wiscy is the toughest game left followed by I__a then Maryl. If we get the injured players back on D we'll be alright, but this team's not deep enough to afford any 1st teamers out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT