ADVERTISEMENT

are these the same refs from the 94 orange bowl against

looked like a bad face mask on Ozigbo at the end of his run, COMPLETELY BLOWN BY THE "BRILLIANT BUT BLIND" big ten refs, what a surprise and nice phantum call on Lamar Jackson----I don;t know about you guys, but I have become sicker and sicker of big ten refereeing

Reactions: mmunso7
they did win us the game with that weak unsportsmanlike penalty that pushed their kicker from a 26 yarder to a 41 yarder, and he missed. It was obviously a makeup call for the previous bad call. Everything is harder when the weather is this shitty, refs make a lot of calls based off of player movement not necessarily sight lines and everything was wacky today.

they did win us the game with that weak unsportsmanlike penalty that pushed their kicker from a 26 yarder to a 41 yarder, and he missed. It was obviously a makeup call for the previous bad call. Everything is harder when the weather is this shitty, refs make a lot of calls based off of player movement not necessarily sight lines and everything was wacky today.
maybe, but they could have cost us the game with the Lamar Jackson call and they completely blew the out of bounds pf no call. These guys are honor graduates of the big ten school of the blind

maybe, but they could have cost us the game with the Lamar Jackson call and they completely blew the out of bounds pf no call. These guys are honor graduates of the big ten school of the blind
I vote for all of them to get window seats for their wheelchairs at the home.

I knew the officiating was going to be crap all the way through after that no call on the late hit. But I should expect crap officiating every game from B1G refs.

zebra's had by far the worst day of the 3 teams on the field today, but the FSU guys all retired to an island with the $$$ they got under the table.....hard to say who had the bigger love affair with Bobby & Chuck that year - the media or the refs, guessing the refs were only in it for the money though.

Reactions: Jimmy Frank
that late hit out of bounds early , seemed to go unnoticed...after that they seemed to go back and fourth from NU to msu making bad calls.

Im ok if the bad calls even out or is even a lil uneven...I can't say they effected the game a whole lot

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT