ADVERTISEMENT

Are College Football Stadiums Too Loud?

Excited Mood GIF

Reactions: leodisflowers
Yikes....not a good look. I think you keep that one to yourself if yer Rhule.
seriously. the guy played at PennSt. he's coached at OU and at UT, among others.

perhaps the Panthers owner gave him the Men in Black memory wipe as part of his severance package?

seriously. the guy played at PennSt. he's coached at OU and at UT, among others.

perhaps the Panthers owner gave him the Men in Black memory wipe as part of his severance package?
He probably worded a little wrong. But he was making a general statement on the difference in college crowds to NFL crowds. You just spin everything to fit your narrative.

Reactions: Truewooper
He probably worded a little wrong. But he was making a general statement on the difference in college crowds to NFL crowds. You just spin everything to fit your narrative.
what, exactly, is my narrative?

No such thing as too loud, only too quiet (Stanford Stadium and Michigan Stadium come to mind)

Good old Sipple, what a great journalist. You know what I actually like about Rhule? He answers questions with real responses. Anyone with a brain and no agenda can listen to the video and move on with their life without assigning some giant meaning to it.

Good old Sipple, what a great journalist. You know what I actually like about Rhule? He answers questions with real responses. Anyone with a brain and no agenda can listen to the video and move on with their life without assigning some giant meaning to it.
Exactly

It's possible he never really experienced the passion that opposing fan bases have for playing NU. I've been to KU, Tech, OU, ksu. Not exactly hostile. Fans probably didn't bring their A game for Baylor like they would NU.

Reactions: mgbreis
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT