ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone gonna try and watch the game in VR tomorrow?

A

anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi

I think I may sell my tix and grab a VR headset and watch. But I don't computer very well, so I don't know exactly what I need.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I may sell my tix and grab a VR headset and watch. But I don't computer very well, so I don't know exactly what I need.
Just saw this. $50 says you last 10 min watching the game, and end up making out with some chick in the stands.

strivr.jpg

I hope i'm not the only one who has, and I mean this, literally no idea what any of you are talking about.

Never had a clue you could do such a thing, but technology improves almost daily and some things are easily missed.

Farming 7 days a week from 7am to 9pm doesn't allow much time for keeping up on new things though.

Curious to see how VR turns out, sports will be interesting. I never got on the 3D TV train.

I would imagine people will love this... if they have high speed internet and if the quality is better than the guy in the video linked above.

The guy in the video seems a little more impressed with it than I am watching the video he sees. I have never used any VR goggles of any kind, but everyone that tries them out seems to like them.

One can only imagine the places around a stadium that they will place cameras that will give people a great option for watching a game.

Wonder if they would ever get a camera that moves back and forth on the long sidelines with the yard marker (a moving camera like at some racetracks) so you could be watching from the best seat in the house the whole game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT