ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone else looking forward to the Colorado game?

6:30 CST tomorrow evening
Guess I fell for that one!
5eiXbJ2.gif

Reactions: HuskerAlum92
I'm gun shy. How do you be confident when it's years of losing? I still can't believe we have Raiola.
This is the sentiment. Funny thing is now that we are finally used to the gut punch it won't happen and most of us won't know how to react. Even though I'm picking the a Husker win, I'm still in the see to believe or prove it to me camp....

Reactions: bigboxes
I'm not going to handle a possible loss very well. I guess this really is a rivalry. TO does not approve of this post.

But... I believe the tide has finally turned... big game... network TV... it's ours for the taking.

Reactions: RBigredMax
I'm not going to handle a possible loss very well. I guess this really is a rivalry. TO does not approve of this post.

But... I believe the tide has finally turned... big game... network TV... it's ours for the taking.
I’m in the same boat … after a clean/disciplined game by starters - 3rd/4th string my belief is that Rhule and the staff is doing it.

I was so excited when Dylan came in because he has a chance to elevate everyone. Now we have the facilities and I believe we have the coach and the QB to attract top talent and there will be 25 recruits who will see we definitely have the fan base.

National TV game at night. Huskers and the fans are going to unleash 20 years of frustration in that game. Freaking been stoked all week and cannot wait - feels like Christmas and I’m 12 hoping to get a N64! Goldeneye baby!!!!

Goooooo Biiiiiig Rrrrreeeeed!!!!!!

That's why the youngsters may storm the field. We're just not used to it.
I'm OK if they do. If they got on board during the last 15-20 years they deserve to. Hard to imagine Im a Husker fan if they sucked that bad when I was younger. The rest of us should just appreciate that they're getting to taste what we feasted on for decades.

I'm OK if they do. If they got on board during the last 15-20 years they deserve to. Hard to imagine Im a Husker fan if they sucked that bad when I was younger. The rest of us should just appreciate that they're getting to taste what we feasted on for decades.
We grew up used to winning. Greatest fans? I'd like to think so, but winning like we did made it easy.

Reactions: shocksker
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT