ADVERTISEMENT

Another long cold winter

GaRed

Head Coach
Sep 3, 2004
America
Nebraska was Nebraska again. Turnover killed em. I haven't said crap about Rhule but the game management and that last pass play pissed me off. You win in O.T. Why Lord ?

Reactions: BleedRed78
Yesterday at Thanksgiving, we were shocked when my diehard uncle said he wasn't going to the game for the first time in forever. His response. "I'm not going to deal with traffic going to and from the game all while freezing my ass off to watch Nebraska throw another game away" I'm sure he doesn't regret that decision now.

Time to apply for membership in Big 12. Better yet join OSU and WSU in the PAC 3. The fans of Iowa, Wisc, Ohio st, etc have been right all along, we don’t belong in big ten. all that $ they get and nothing but a sack of garbage football team.

Reactions: Dylman and mutigrz
Yesterday at Thanksgiving, we were shocked when my diehard uncle said he wasn't going to the game for the first time in forever. His response. "I'm not going to deal with traffic going to and from the game all while freezing my ass off to watch Nebraska throw another game away" I'm sure he doesn't regret that decision now.
I am amazed how many still show up even more so the last 7 years.

I am amazed how many still show up even more so the last 7 years.
Me as well. I have spoke with my wallet the last few years.
No Way Mac GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Not for me. In Scott Frost’s final year, I checked out the off-season and just participated in weekend banter on football game weekends and did not pay any attention to any bullsh*t that came from the program on how great players looked, how the upcoming year was going to be different, etc., etc. It was amazing how many other things I got done not spending time hashing and rehashing this program and it actually took me a couple of games to get familiarized with a lot of the players that were playing this year.

This has served me well the last couple years, so no reason not to change it up. So it will likely be a long, cold winter, but it has nothing to do with the Huskers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT