ADVERTISEMENT

Another great one passes. RIP Donald Sutherland

Sci Fi Film GIF by Arrow Video
donald sutherland horror GIF by absurdnoise
Two movies come to mind . Invasion of the body snatchers and Kelley's hero's. Loved the part of " Oddball " the hippy tank commander.

Reactions: Laner2
Read a story once about his role in the movie Animal house and how the studio offered him a percentage of the profits but he insisted on being paid thirty five thousand dollars for what amounted 2 day's worth of work instead, and in the end of course he ended up costing himself untold millions. Great actor and he seemed like a pretty good dude

Read a story once about his role in the movie Animal house and how the studio offered him a percentage of the profits but he insisted on being paid thirty five thousand dollars for what amounted 2 day's worth of work instead, and in the end of course he ended up costing himself untold millions. Great actor and he seemed like a pretty good dude
Always liked him and his boy Kiefer since Young Guns and Lost Boys. 80's movies ruled!!

One of my favorite shows of all time. Watch it every time its on.

EDIT- Kelly Heros was better by a little and I thought that clip was from that show. Did watch it obviously.
Agree. Couldn't think of the name of the movie, so I ended up posting the one I did.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT