ADVERTISEMENT

Annoying Stat of the day

big red22

Offensive Coordinator
Dec 15, 2003
Nebraska's three inside LB's along with the 4 main outside LB's have a total of two sacks through 9 games

Barry = 1
Miller = 0
Honas = 1

Nelson = 0
Alex Davis = 0
Caleb Tanner = 2.5
Tyrin Ferguson = 0

Our linebackers have a grand total of 4.5 sacks in 9 games

Sick

Edit: Added outside Linebacker stats

Last edited:
Did you think he was good last year or the year before?
He was a lot better last year. During preseason people were putting him on top 10 linebacker lists for Nebraska. I never bought that he was that good, but I at least thought he would be a decent linebacker for us in his senior year. Instead he regressed badly.

Nebraska's three inside LB's along with the 4 main outside LB's have a total of two sacks through 9 games

Barry = 1
Miller = 0
Honas = 1

Nelson = 0
Alex Davis = 0
Caleb Tanner = 2.5
Tyrin Ferguson = 0

Sick

We should add Domann with 1.5 sacks.

Domann also has a solid 43 tackles while Alex Davis has the least of any contributor with 19. 19 is a joke for a starting OLB.

Barry = 1
Miller = 0
Honas = 1

Nelson = 0
Alex Davis = 0
Caleb Tanner = 2.5
Tyrin Ferguson = 0

Sick

You combine the ILBs lack of sacks with their lack of pass coverage plus a bunch of missed tackles from not playing gap assignments properly and it paints a sad picture.

But at least Mo Barry has 69 tackles vs Alex Davis 19.

on the bright side I haven't been able to get 2 big macs on sunday for the price of one.
because of the lack of sacks.

Don't know what happened with Barry this year. My fear is bad coaching.
Barry is to much of a freelancer he’s really bad at leaving his responsibility trying to make a play and that’s a hard habit to fix. Yeah he made a lot of tackles last year but how many blown assignments did he have?

Reactions: HominidHusker
Barry has been disappointing this year. Guy has lost some mobility/agility... looks like a 45 yr old man trying to tackle at times.

No body can get a sack unless they learn to run around or thru their blockers. Our rush scheme sucks.

Reactions: jeans15

Barry = 1
Miller = 0
Honas = 1

Nelson = 0
Alex Davis = 0
Caleb Tanner = 2.5
Tyrin Ferguson = 0

Sick

That is an unbelievable stat. Who is the coach responsible for this? Just pathetic.

I dont think they look as fast this year as they did toward the last half of the season last year. Bulking up slowed then down.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT