ADVERTISEMENT

...and now Frank Fritz??? WTF!!!!!

The shot you tried to push for 2 years.
I’m getting my booster this week. I was 100% against vaccine cards, lock downs and mandatory military vaccination. For those of us with pre-existing medical conditions though it was a blessing.

Last edited:
The shot you tried to push for 2 years.
Oh My Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Haha
Reactions: dinglefritz
Please don't get me started on the Vaxx shit... I'll seriously pop! This board had sooooo many pos jackasses pushing that poison! Probly a good thing they got rid of the open page cause I'd have been booted a long time ago!

Please don't get me started on the Vaxx shit... I'll seriously pop! This board had sooooo many pos jackasses pushing that poison! Probly a good thing they got rid of the open page cause I'd have been booted a long time ago!

I held out because I am a man of principal....

...when my company offered me $550 to get it, I realized that I did indeed, have a price : )

• Love
Reactions: dinglefritz
Love that show. Frank had a stroke 2 years ago. Beyond that no one knows what has/had happened. Speculation is a waste of time and energy.

This is what we do know.

However, friends are making plans to honor his wish for a celebration of life. The stroke in 2022 was the result of a blood clot in his leg. The clot formed, Oberlander said, after Fritz sustained a leg fracture when he hit a deer on his motorcycle. “He worked hard every single day to make it back,” she said.

Love that show. Frank had a stroke 2 years ago. Beyond that no one knows what has/had happened. Speculation is a waste of time and energy.

This is what we do know.

However, friends are making plans to honor his wish for a celebration of life. The stroke in 2022 was the result of a blood clot in his leg. The clot formed, Oberlander said, after Fritz sustained a leg fracture when he hit a deer on his motorcycle. “He worked hard every single day to make it back,” she said.

That sucks..and the timing of you posting this...

I took my buddies VFR out for a spin last night, and this coming from somebody who owned a shit ton of motorcycles, dirt and street, never had any fear of them even after being turned into a hood ornament once......well it had been a while since i rode, so I took his last nite on a whim and it scared the living crap out of me..was interested in buying it..not anymore.

This is what we do know.

Frank was rumored to be an alcoholic which led to him being cut out of the show. He expressed some animosity towards Mike Wolf in one story I read.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT