ADVERTISEMENT

Altercation postgame

If there was an altercation involving Frost, could he have given the university cause for the firing and ultimately forfeited his buyout?
God that would be amazing! His tantrum antics costing him legit millions would be the best thing to happen

Why wouldn’t he just get fired at the end of last year? Why fight for one more year and then tank?
That and the games were way too close and decided at the last second for anyone to be able to say he was intentionally losing those games

Very interesting. Not at all what I anticipated. I guess since he’s a legacy they wanted to give him the nicer golden parachute?

I don’t know the details of the altercation. I know there has been a lot of tension with Trev and Scott since the end of last season. I know there was yelling by both sides but nothing physical. After the post game press conference there was apparently some heated discussion and Scott I think had enough. I know he has felt hamstrung with Trev for a long time now and I think he placed some blame there. There have been some rumors about what exactly was said by both sides but after that meeting is when Trev got the go ahead to have a late night meeting and iron out the details.

I don’t know the details of the altercation. I know there has been a lot of tension with Trev and Scott since the end of last season. I know there was yelling by both sides but nothing physical. After the post game press conference there was apparently some heated discussion and Scott I think had enough. I know he has felt hamstrung with Trev for a long time now and I think he placed some blame there. There have been some rumors about what exactly was said by both sides but after that meeting is when Trev got the go ahead to have a late night meeting and iron out the details.
AdoredMilkyKid-max-1mb.gif

Frost has nobody to blame but himself. He was failing before Alberts came in.

I know he has felt hamstrung with Trev for a long time now and I think he placed some blame there
lingering resentment after being dog walked out in front of the the press by Alberts last summer to confirm the NCAA investigation into rules violations. As many pointed out, it resembled a father giving a teenager a public scolding for egging the teacher's house.

OIP.gfrUy7WkjBnyPSrf7LT3agHaDb

lingering resentment after being dog walked out in front of the the press by Alberts last summer to confirm the NCAA investigation into rules violations. As many pointed out, it resembled a father giving a teenager a public scolding for egging the teacher's house.

OIP.gfrUy7WkjBnyPSrf7LT3agHaDb
Yeah, that was painful. I can't imagine it went like Trev envisioned. He gave Frost an opportunity to show leadership and it backfired.

Typical of under-performing employees who can’t see or understand their own failings and looking to blame everything else around them.
If it makes him feel better and he has an excuse, whatever. It was time to move on. He got 15 million dollars so that we could do it today. That will help ease that transition for him.

He clearly was not able to get the job done here. 16-31 ……10-26…..0-14 are what he was judged on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT