ADVERTISEMENT

All is right in the universe.

Antwill

All-American
Dec 18, 2004
That game was such a clash of cultures. If we had lost it would have been such a gut punch not only because Prime, his kids, and their fans are such a**hats, but also because Rhule has done everything right and Prime everything wrong.

Prime is going to leave CU worse than it was before he got there. Can you imagine the exodus of players when he leaves? Heck, there will be an exodus if by some miracle he stays.

That game was such a clash of cultures. If we had lost it would have been such a gut punch not only because Prime, his kids, and their fans are such a**hats, but also because Rhule has done everything right and Prime everything wrong.

Prime is going to leave CU worse than it was before he got there. Can you imagine the exodus of players when he leaves? Heck, there will be an exodus if by some miracle he stays.
I don't boo this man!

W 50, L 21, T 2

50 is a nice number to end the series, and alines with logical absolutes and objective truth...
I hope the buffs win the big 12...they could if they can make what they have work together...utah might be a bit much though

Reactions: JOHNNY N
W 50, L 21, T 2

50 is a nice number to end the series, and alines with logical absolutes and objective truth...
I hope the buffs win the big 12...they could if they can make what they have work together...utah might be a bit much though
The puffs have maybe 2 more wins. CSU is not a gimme next week, they are the walking wounded right now. They got the shit beat out of them last night. I hope the trend of teams losing the week after they play NU returns. UTEP lost yesterday

The puffs have maybe 2 more wins. CSU is not a gimme next week, they are the walking wounded right now. They got the shit beat out of them last night. I hope the trend of teams losing the week after they play NU returns. UTEP lost yesterday
I don't know, I think our dline is something special, and I was still concerned about cu geting some passes and climbing back..
the question is can they build on that passing threat..I thought their rb from ohio state looked solid, maybe mix him in...
some folks say deon is just padding his kids stats and is going to fold up shop when the kid goes to the nfl...

maybe get a shot to coach free shoes university...if deon can get a oc and dc to run things for him, he could probably get alot of horses with his celebrity worship deal....(and the right nil)...

Lotta truth to this. Shitsalot Sanders is going to spend weeks if not months trying to figure out how to wipe his butt left-handed. Hunter was limping around during the game. Shithead Sanders' watch may take a licking and keep on ticking but you better believe he's gonna be in cryotherapy for awhile and his psyche may be a little plinky. Both their lines have got to feel like they've been through a grinder.

CSU may just give them a game.

Last night in the 3rd quarter, my wife said, "This team is not yet Tom Osborne's Cornhuskers, but they sure the hell aren't the Scott Frost Huskers either." She's sat next to me at every NU game since 1974.

Her first distant attraction was in 1975 with NU QB Vince Ferragamo, when my daughter went to NU, in their class together, she said Brook Berringer's smile could just melt her. Now my granddaughter has a thing for Dylan Raiola. What the hell is with these women and star QB's?

Reactions: OzzyLvr
Lotta truth to this. Shitsalot Sanders is going to spend weeks if not months trying to figure out how to wipe his butt left-handed. Hunter was limping around during the game. Shithead Sanders' watch may take a licking and keep on ticking but you better believe he's gonna be in cryotherapy for awhile and his psyche may be a little plinky. Both their lines have got to feel like they've been through a grinder.

I’ll be a huge CSU fan next week.

And I'm not sure if Shedeur was complaining about his OC or oline (both?) when complaining about the lack of run game and pointing out how clean DR was. I wouldn't be surprised to see another in-season change like last year.

W 50, L 21, T 2

We were one of their best wins last year and disguised what a mess they were. I am skeptical that they will be any better this year. I see the obvious talent in a handful of their stars but it takes more than four or five guys. As for gutting the roster annually, it may work well in basketball but I can’t think of any really good college football team being constructed that way, can you? Their brand new portal o-line for example may figure out how to play well together eventually, but it would surprise me if it was anytime soon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT