ADVERTISEMENT

Alberts Into Presser - Expectations for Coaches

Bogeys_and_Beers

Redshirt Freshman
Oct 18, 2021
Trevs press conference tells us a lot about him as a leader & gives insight into what he is looking for in coaches IMO.

Trev closing remarks at opening presser:
Finally, what's important to me as well in two to three years and I know we have a lot of programs that are already this way, but let it be said of the Husker athletic department that this place is reflective of Nebraskans. And the way Nebraskans live their life that's really, really important to me. Because think about what Nebraskans and our alumni all across the country represent. They're tough. They're really hard-working people. They do the right things all the time. They do it the right way. They don't ever make excuses. Rarely do you hear Nebraskans make excuses. And most importantly is they never ever quit and stay together. We're just going to work on continuing to have championship habits. I think if you just focus on those fundamental things those attention to detail things and we as an organization are unified with a unified vision. And by the way at the end we're going to have a little bit of fun. The end of the day we're in athletics right. We got to have some fun. And so I am just excited. I can't wait to get to work with our talented staff of coaches and staff and I'm just so incredibly honored to be here.

Does this sounds like Frost?
1. Rarely do you hear Nebraskans make excuses. Spent 4 years doing exactly that.
2. Really hard-working & establishing championship habits. Not sure that is how most have described SF & boys tenure so far. He wants a grinder who lives this stuff.
3. They do the right things all the time. - Lot of smoke regarding the Frat boys here, Rhabdo, Analysts Gate, Offsite Workouts, Throw compliance under bus,

Have to believe his observations haven't met his expectations combined with an HC who loses 64% of his games along with mountains of additional data make this fairly easy.

Full link below:

GBR

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News