ADVERTISEMENT

Adrian is a NY Jet

QBs on roster according to espn.com

Aaron Rodgers, 40
Tyron Taylor, 34
Jordan Travis, 24
Andrew Peasley, 24
Ben Bryant, R

If he wants to make the practice squad, he will need to make an impression with limited reps

Aaron Rodgers, 40
Tyron Taylor, 34
Jordan Travis, 24
Andrew Peasley, 24
Ben Bryant, R

If he wants to make the practice squad, he will need to make an impression with limited reps
Rodgers may not play in preseason-- haven't heard. Taylor doesn't need a ton of reps. Hopefully, signed Martinez means that a couple other names on that list have been disappointing so far. I think the goal here is to be placed on the practice squad and somehow at least stay there all season.

He should have learned in College instead of chasing his g/f's coat tails. SMH
giphy.webp

Scott Frost didn't do AM any favors. When they started talking about giving QBs tests I knew it was doomed.

Aaron Rodgers, 40
Tyron Taylor, 34
Jordan Travis, 24
Andrew Peasley, 24
Ben Bryant, R

Bryant was waived when the Jets signed AM

AM probably better than Peasley,

Jordan Travis is certainly the Jets plan in the future but word is he won’t be ready to play football for a long time time

Disagree with @Dean Pope on TyGod. He might be a veteran but he will gladly take all the reps given being it being a new team, new scheme, etc and likely wants all the time he can have with the #1s when Rodgers slow plays mini-camp. Doesn’t mean AM won’t get plenty of reps, AM will. He will get a ton of work.

I think AM is the favorite to make the practice squad here until Jordan Travis comes back. But if I am AM and light up camp and put it on film, I’m probably leaving NYJ at a better long term chance. There’s a lot more opportunity in the league

Reactions: HuskerAlum92
Bryant was waived when the Jets signed AM

AM probably better than Peasley,

Jordan Travis is certainly the Jets plan in the future but word is he won’t be ready to play football for a long time time

Disagree with @Dean Pope on TyGod. He might be a veteran but he will gladly take all the reps given being it being a new team, new scheme, etc and likely wants all the time he can have with the #1s when Rodgers slow plays mini-camp. Doesn’t mean AM won’t get plenty of reps, AM will. He will get a ton of work.

I think AM is the favorite to make the practice squad here until Jordan Travis comes back. But if I am AM and light up camp and put it on film, I’m probably leaving NYJ at a better long term chance. There’s a lot more opportunity in the league
If he looks he might have a pulse at the NFL level, he won’t be without options.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT