ADVERTISEMENT

Adam Taylor?

I don't think anybody really knows what is going on with that situation.. I would not count on seeing him play this season.

With 2 freshmen playing ahead of him and a 4* redshirting I would not be surprised if he transferred to play some where.

HTO said in another thread that Adam seems to be lacking a mental edge since the injury. Maybe not the exact words, but he even seemed to indicate that Adam might not be on the roster in the coming seasons if he can't get back to form.

Reactions: leodisflowers
Let's make him a LB this year. He can play this weekend.
Sorry.
IF he wants to get on the field, that isn't actually the dumbest idea. Some of the advocated moves we hear on here are just ludicrous. He at least fits the bill physically for a move like that and we certainly have a need there. I thought he played some linebacker in high school. Wouldn't probably help us this year but who knows. Unless we have an injury to Cross, it doesn't look like he's going to get to play much.

Reactions: SDhusker12
He's been playing on special teams.

If you want to know why some younger studs haven't been playing this season, you need to look no further than the classroom.

Reactions: leodisflowers
SEC Players can't even read. Our academic people need to get them in better classes. History of Rock & Jazz with Tom Larson!

Ha.. no doubt.

And I should be a bit careful with that comment. I don't know if Adam Taylor is actually having issues with his grades. But I've discovered this coaching staff will bury dudes on the depth chart if their grades aren't in order.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT