ADVERTISEMENT

About Raiola

Most on this board are savvy enough to know the DR is the least of our worries. He is not a worry at all because our problems are…

#1 Terrible Special Teams Coach
#2 Terrible OC
#3 Seniors that wet the bed when things go bad
#4 O line that can’t protect and can’t get any push
#5 Receivers that can’t block, run sloppy routes, don’t fight for the ball
#6 Terrible secondary. Teams can pass on us all day
#7 Running Backs are indecisive. Dance around too much in the back field.
+1.

Most on this board are savvy enough to know the DR is the least of our worries. He is not a worry at all because our problems are…

#1 Terrible Special Teams Coach
#2 Terrible OC
#3 Seniors that wet the bed when things go bad
#4 O line that can’t protect and can’t get any push
#5 Receivers that can’t block, run sloppy routes, don’t fight for the ball
#6 Terrible secondary. Teams can pass on us all day
#7 Running Backs are indecisive. Dance around too much in the back field.
DR doesn't exactly rise to the occasion when things are going sideways, either

shoulders slump, dauber down, looking elsewhere for direction

maybe he will grow as a leader, but some of those intangible things aren't exactly learnable skills

The shine has come off. Rhule has been too complementary of him.

It’s not my intention to pick on him unfairly because he is probably the best we have at the moment

My critiques are;

1) holds the ball too long. Is no one open.?
2) does not have a great feel for the pocket and tends to throw off his back foot. Scrambles out but way too late and is not a good scrambler. When the play breaks down, more often than not, he’s gonna get sacked
3) kind of slow. No real threat to extend plays with his legs. In college, I like a quarterback that can run the ball a bit. In the NFL, I hate it..

I get it, he’s a true freshman. We have so much room for improvement. Mostly though the coaching is average, below average.

#1 watch the camera angles from behind the QB. Nobody is open other than the 3 yard swing passes. Our receivers are not that bad, they are just running high school routes from our 22 year old receiver coach.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT