ADVERTISEMENT

Aaron Hernandez found guilty

*heavy sigh

(updates fantasy mock draft............)

I kid, but what a tremendous waste of talent on the criminally stupid.

The NFL All-Prison team has built up some pretty strong depth.

Note: I recognize these guys aren't all currently in jail, but they've spent time in jail.

Rae Carruth
Lawrence Phillips
Plaxico Burress
Ryan Leaf
Jamal Lewis
Leonard Little
OJ Simpson
Michael Vick

Mark Chumura
Nate Newton
Darren Sharper (soon to be)
Johnny Jolly
Dexter Manley
Jamal Lewis
Art Schlichter

Back to the Hernandez case, will the hoodie and Urban Meyer be chastised like TO has been with LP resurfacing in the news?

I had actually wondered if the prosecutor went for to much here with the first degree bit. I am glad this happened because he needs to be removed from society and I would bet anything this isn't his first killing, it's just the first one he had to answer for. What a waste. At least he's worth millions, so he's got that, unless his lawyers left him broke, that would be a shame.

Someone on here claimed Urban Meyer was going to give testimony that would expose all sorts of dirty laundry. I guess he'll be a witness at sentencing? (sarcasm, mandatory min LWP)

Originally posted by JDskibum:
Someone on here claimed Urban Meyer was going to give testimony that would expose all sorts of dirty laundry. I guess he'll be a witness at sentencing? (sarcasm, mandatory min LWP)
We've been waiting for the Florida dirty laundry for a while now. Can't count how many times I've read there were other reasons he left and it was all gong to come out. Still waiting......

MV5BMTM5NzE3OTQ4MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTk1OTQzMw@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

Originally posted by litespeedhuskerfan:
Originally posted by JDskibum:
We've been waiting for the Florida dirty laundry for a while now. Can't count how many times I've read there were other reasons he left and it was all gong to come out. Still waiting......
Its interesting that the AP posted pics of Lawrence Phillips in his NU uni and the LA Times ran a story on how "Nebraska Should Be Ashamed" and yet Hernandez isn't depicted in the media as being a Florida Gator/Urban Meyer player.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT