ADVERTISEMENT

A Tale of 2 Coaches

Pepe_Silvia

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Sep 13, 2014
Coach A - Had a 4-5 record, and was 9-12 overall in his second season as HC. After his defense got embarrassed by one of the worst teams in his conference, coach A shitcanned the DC he'd hired just 18 months earlier. Coach A is 11-1 since that move

Coach B - after some of the best years his school had ever had, including a playoff appearance, he struggled through a 7-6 season in which his offense was brutally bad, and was being pressured to replace his offensive assistants. Instead, he shuffled around their assignments, but kept his staff intact. Coach B is currently sitting at 4-4 with another shitty offense

Choose your next move carefully, Scott.

Only two coaches on the hot seat for me are Chinander and Dewitt. Chinander because the players on D look lost and he’s constantly having LBs cover wideouts, every offense has their way with this D and he was never that good to begin with if you look at every defense he’s coordinated. Dewitt because we can’t set the edge or get a pass rush and his recruiting has been lousy

Only two coaches on the hot seat for me are Chinander and Dewitt. Chinander because the players on D look lost and he’s constantly having LBs cover wideouts, every offense has their way with this D and he was never that good to begin with if you look at every defense he’s coordinated. Dewitt because we can’t set the edge or get a pass rush and his recruiting has been lousy
Dewitt also has to answer for the terrible special teams

Coach C in his first year inherited really good recruiting classes and has been terrible and say they are in a rebuilding year.

hjnt: Miami’s coach

dewitt confuses me. He speaks very intelligently in his interviews but when I watch his players they don’t seem to get it
It's seems like he's overthinking things. 90% of special teams is just having a guy who can kick the ball really hard, and we're lacking that on both punts and kickoffs. Then our 1 decent kicker gets hurt and there's no plan B

It's seems like he's overthinking things. 90% of special teams is just having a guy who can kick the ball really hard, and we're lacking that on both punts and kickoffs. Then our 1 decent kicker gets hurt and there's no plan B

And the special teams get endless penalties

It is amazing that people are saying Frost has lost the team, but somehow Fleck has convinced Minny players the Row-the-Boat philosophy and they bought it.

Bizarro world.

I’m typically not a “fire the coach” guy, but I just don’t see it with Chin. I think there’s about a 0.6% chance this happens after this season, but I just don’t think he’ll get our defense where it needs to be.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT