Recruiting A pair of top 2017 Missouri prospects planning to visit NU

Nate Clouse

Nebraska Legend
Staff
Feb 14, 2012
Lincoln, Neb.
JAEVON-MCQUITTY-150506-PRO.JPG

WR Jaevon McQuitty

2017 Columbia (Mo.) Battle wide receiver Jaevon McQuitty is wanting to visit Nebraska again soon. He visited for the Huskers' Spring Game in April where NU became the first school to offer him.

McQuitty liked his visit in the spring and said he's planning to get back to Lincoln as soon as possible, but most likely for the BYU game. He added that another highly touted 2017 prospect from Missouri will most likely accompany him for that visit.

"I need to go back, I miss it there," McQuitty said about Nebraska. "I'm trying to set it up for September 5th when they play BYU, I want to say that's who they are playing.

"Me and Djimon Colbert were talking last night that's when we're both going to come."

The 6-foot-2, 190-pound receiver was a standout at the St. Louis Rivals Camp in May and has been to camps at Missouri, Alabama, and Notre Dame this summer.

McQuitty said that he's not only looking forward to seeing a real game day atmosphere, but also the opportunity to do something that he wasn't able to do at the spring game.

"I want to see a game there and I want to put on a jersey this time," McQuitty said with a laugh.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News