ADVERTISEMENT

A little something from the interest rate thread that was silenced yesterday.......

Tuco Salamanca

Athletic Director
Aug 18, 2016
Albuquerque
@HBK4life wrote - It helps but roommates suck. You can't walk around straight shirt cocking it. Winnie the Pooh style.😂

When I read this I immediately thought of the Beastie Boys lyrics from "That's It That's All"

Cause I'm a freaky streaker like Winnie the Pooh
A T-shirt and no pants and I dance the boogaloo

@HBK4life wrote - It helps but roommates suck. You can't walk around straight shirt cocking it. Winnie the Pooh style.😂

When I read this I immediately thought of the Beastie Boys lyrics from "That's It That's All"

Cause I'm a freaky streaker like Winnie the Pooh
A T-shirt and no pants and I dance the boogaloo
Deadpool 2.

Last edited:
Reactions: HBK4Like
After my roommates moved out I can remember doing things like finishing mowing the lawn, coming inside and tossing my sweaty clothes in the washer...then being totally naked on my main floor, walking up stairs and showering.

I also remember coming home bombed from happy hour and decided to go out to my deck and whip out my dong and piss on the grass...I have no idea why. I have 3 bathrooms and had to walk past one to get to the deck!

When I finished I turned to walk inside and saw my old lady neighbor walking in to her house.

After my roommates moved out I can remember doing things like finishing mowing the lawn, coming inside and tossing my sweaty clothes in the washer...then being totally naked on my main floor, walking up stairs and showering.
Now that all the kids are out of the house, I do that now. Shoot, I'll start the shower, then go put the coffee on, grab my clothes from the laundry room, all buck ass naked. My wife is like "the neighbors".. like I give a shit. ha ha

I pee outside all the time, when I am smoking meat or just grilling. I am all out of effs.

Now that all the kids are out of the house, I do that now. Shoot, I'll start the shower, then go put the coffee on, grab my clothes from the laundry room, all buck ass naked. My wife is like "the neighbors".. like I give a shit. ha ha

I pee outside all the time, when I am smoking meat or just grilling. I am all out of effs.
Yes yes yes!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT