ADVERTISEMENT

94 Days to CFB: Best #94 in Husker History?

HuskRecruit

Apr 1, 2018
Who is the best to wear #94 in Husker History?

Any personal favorites and honorable mentions?

I was about 18 when I happened to be in Orlando during the 2007 or 2008 High School All Star game. Knowing a Cornfed commit would be playing, I went to the game and came away much more excited about Jared Crick.

Crick was absolutely mauling people in the HS all star game - like a man amongst boys. I knew he was a three star, and after the game I started to understand what more seasoned Red Sea Scrolls subscribers meant about star ratings largely being about what schools offer and where you live.

If Jared Crick lived in Florida, Texas or CA there’s no doubt in my mind he would have been a 4-star with offers from all over.

Crick is absolutely the best #94 I’ve seen since I began watching Neb in early 2000s.

Who is the best to wear #94 in Husker History?

Any personal favorites and honorable mentions?

I was about 18 when I happened to be in Orlando during the 2007 or 2008 High School All Star game. Knowing a Cornfed commit would be playing, I went to the game and came away much more excited about Jared Crick.

Crick was absolutely mauling people in the HS all star game - like a man amongst boys. I knew he was a three star, and after the game I started to understand what more seasoned Red Sea Scrolls subscribers meant about star ratings largely being about what schools offer and where you live.

If Jared Crick lived in Florida, Texas or CA there’s no doubt in my mind he would have been a 4-star with offers from all over.

Crick is absolutely the best #94 I’ve seen since I began watching Neb in early 2000s.

Crick was good. Patrick Kabongo?

Reactions: huntered
Crick is a great choice for #94. Would like to mention Brian Hiemer, whose time as a Husker had a tragic ending.
Thank you Schuele. Brian is someone near and dear to me. Obviously Crick is a great choice and I'd also mention Kabongo just because I like to say his name, but Brian should not be overlooked. He embodied everything we all love about the state and team -- hard-working, humble overachieving walk-on farm kid who started out as the tenth tight end on the depth chart. He was cut three times and kept coming back, ending up as a two-year (part-time) starter. Great story, great young man.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT