ADVERTISEMENT

9-9 PC with Coach Rhule

so, Rhule is basically saying the exact same thing everyone was saying in the Fire Satt thread

love it

when an 18 year old kid is bringing more intensity to the offensive room than the OC and head coach has to spend time publicly addressing it, there's probably something that needs fixed

so glad satt is a lame duck. go earn a new contract, coach!

Reactions: HuskerAlum92
Hopefully that statement wasn’t take out of context. If Rhule feels this way he needs to recruit a hell of a lot better to get the right supporting cast.
it wasn’t taken out of context - he talked about it in terms of being where they need to be when they are supposed to be there and also the knowledge of the playbook as a whole. A true freshman that knows the ins and outs vs a junior who may not. They need to get to his level.

a clear shot across the bow at the OC

I love this direct talk from Rhule

people here laughed when I said he was calling out Trev publicly last year (he obviously was). a few months later blockhead Trev was gone.

now he's doing the same to satt

perform or hit the bricks. that simple. OC-in-waiting is already on staff.

Hopefully that statement wasn’t take out of context. If Rhule feels this way he needs to recruit a hell of a lot better to get the right supporting cast.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say it probably just means they need to pick up the intensity. Playing not to lose in the 2nd half is not acceptable. The supporting cast is there.

a clear shot across the bow at the OC

I love this direct talk from Rhule

people here laughed when I said he was calling out Trev publicly last year (he obviously was). a few months later blockhead Trev was gone.

now he's doing the same to satt

perform or hit the bricks. that simple. OC-in-waiting is already on staff.
So he's not preacher Rhule in your eyes any longer? He's turned the corner? If so, good to hear.

"Preacher Rhule" could never beat "Prime," so this must be someone else.
Prime ......
Happy Laugh GIF by Joseph Royal

"Preacher Rhule" could never beat "Prime," so this must be someone else.
Pulling to .500 with Deion has the fanbase in a tizzy

Just as I said it would

By far Rhule’s best day as our coach. Here’s to many more!

without being doom and gloom, there is going to be a point where Raiola starts to lose his shit over guys dropping long balls he puts right in the basket for them.

if that is fixed, this team will put up 30+ on everyone.

without being doom and gloom, there is going to be a point where Raiola starts to lose his shit over guys dropping long balls he puts right in the basket for them.

Need some stickem for Lloyd.

Reactions: BleedRed78

I don’t think Dylan is wired that way. He’s not Shidderrr. Guys drop too many balls and they just won’t play as much. I’d say so far it’s been a minor issue but not an epidemic.

Reactions: V-Doub
He was pretty harsh on the offensive execution. Nice to see a coach with honest feedback rather than a bunch of coach speak.
I like it more after a win, rather than a loss though. After a loss it is sort of like piling on.

I like coaches that are never satisfied, even after a solid W.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say it probably just means they need to pick up the intensity. Playing not to lose in the 2nd half is not acceptable. The supporting cast is there.

Yeah, I didn’t take it like he was saying the supporting cast isn’t good enough. I think they’re better than anything we’ve had in maybe 8-10 years. But they need to show the same dedication and attention to detail at their respective positions as DR is at QB. And he’s not wrong, if you’re a junior and think you don’t need to know the entire offensive play plan for a game… You need to dial up your commitment.

Last edited:
Reactions: king_kong_
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT