ADVERTISEMENT

9/11 We won’t forget!

Capt.Bones

Sep 10, 2018
Nebraska
QIWAHEXPUEOJYSV.20100911192231.JPG

My only comment is peace is peace and what you should wish for at all times. War is you destroy your enemy and their people, their infrastructure, their allies and their culture. We declare war far too often without the will for the declaration. God Bless America, and my brothers and people that have fallen.

Maybe it's me, but listening to a lead singer scream what was a beautiful song before said singer got his crummy hands on it, is not much of a tribute at all. More like a complete f'ing farce.
I agree. Should have just used Simon and Garfunkel's version. I liked the video though. Excellent and moving pictures. I remember that day so clearly.

Lost a student and a dear, dear friend that day. Both worked for Cantor Fitzgerald. I stood next to a TV in the University Center's lobby hugging the sister of the student who died as she cried, not knowing at the moment if her brother was dead or not. All they ever found of him was his foot.

Sad day. Never forget indeed

Reactions: HuskerHusaria
I agree. Should have just used Simon and Garfunkel's version. I liked the video though. Excellent and moving pictures. I remember that day so clearly.

Lost a student and a dear, dear friend that day. Both worked for Cantor Fitzgerald. I stood next to a TV in the University Center's lobby hugging the sister of the student who died as she cried, not knowing at the moment if her brother was dead or not. All they ever found of him was his foot.

Sad day. Never forget indeed

Oh my.. Very sorry to hear. That brings it home how much watching it unfold on TV somewhat sanitized the tragedy if you didn't know anyone that passed away that day.

I only know of a person from my home town that was at The World Trade Center that day training people on a different floor. It messed him up quite a bit, because he witnessed the people jumping.

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT