ADVERTISEMENT

6-0 for first time in 15 years!!!

I wonder how big of a jump a team like West Virginia (also undefeated) should make. Granted, not really any big wins for them either, but as we would say "hey, undefeated, why not us?"

I never gave that a second thought. I immediately said go for it. I would have thought it was the right call even if we didn't pick up the 1st down. I'd rather risk losing by being too bold than being too conservative.
After getting jobbed quite often by the officials due to calls and non-calls, we got a nice spot there.

Will be 8th this week. All the bitching about not being worthy..blah, blah...find your balls whiners!! This isn't last years team!! Big road win!! Will be 7-0 heading to Wisconsin!! GBR!!
Todd McShane‏@TheToddMcShane 16m16 minutes ago

The greatest fans in the nation showed up BIG again!
270a-1f3fc.png
There's No Place Like Nebraska
1f4af.png
6-0 #GBR
1f534.png
1f33d.png
26aa.png
pic.twitter.com/xTASSIEtGI

Cu2J4U0VIAAKZgP.jpg

Reactions: saluno22
Surely is no quit in this team. Good to be a Husker fan right now.

I never gave that a second thought. I immediately said go for it. I would have thought it was the right call even if we didn't pick up the 1st down. I'd rather risk losing by being too bold than being too conservative.

I completely agree. They have done well in that situation this year. Riley also showed his confidence in the offens by going for that. What kid doesnt want to play for a coach that believes in them.

Reactions: scarletred
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT