ADVERTISEMENT

45-7 gonna take a few years to get right.

They are filled with dudes and they also beat Nebraska on the road by a larger margin than they beat the likes of East Carolina , UNLV, Bowling Green and Rutgers at home. Today was an embarrassment for Matt Rhule, make no mistake about i

Don’t hurry JohnnyCuck’s feelings .. he loves him some Rhule. Mich is GOAT of college football .. never mind they struggled with Bowling Green

Reactions: Dylman
How was Rhule supposed to fix the fact that no one on this team was good enough to play for Michigan, much less have enough of those guys to compete? He took over a shit roster. It’s going to take time. He even said that out loud before the season. Why can’t people accept that and give it chance? It may not work out, but being a whiny biotch 5 games into his tenure isn’t the right take

Michigan is a physical team that gets their shit handed to them by SEC teams on the regular.

Not only do we need to be as good or better than Michigan, we need to get much better than that.

I mean, if that is our goal.
LlL
Most posters seem to happy with 5 or 6 wins as long as we don’t get shut out.. sad state we are in

How was Rhule supposed to fix the fact that no one on this team was good enough to play for Michigan, much less have enough of those guys to compete? He took over a shit roster. It’s going to take time. He even said that out loud before the season. Why can’t people accept that and give it chance? It may not work out, but being a whiny biotch 5 games into his tenure isn’t the right take
He can’t beat minny that has less talent than N… couldn’t even hang with mich for 30 mins like bowling green or Rutgers did on the road.. quit making excuses for rhule.. he was a bad hire and need to prep for next coach

Reactions: Dylman
He can’t beat minny that has less talent than N… couldn’t even hang with mich for 30 mins like bowling green or Rutgers did on the road.. quit making excuses for rhule.. he was a bad hire and need to prep for next coach
Minny doesn’t have less talent than us. Our offense is one of the least talented units I’ve laid eyes on in college football.

There’s a difference between being happy with something and accepting where we are at as a program. 6 wins would be the best season since Riley. Let that sink in. You have to crawl before you can walk, much less run
100% not true.. great coaches run year one. Your pathetic baby talk is just that.. pathetic

Nebraska fans cry worse than Texas fans. Really, Nebraska didn't beat the #2 team in the country after only four games with a new coach??? EVERYBODY NEEDS TO BE FIRED. Even Tom Osborne would say Husker fans are a bunch of whiny little bitches.

Who is crying for anybody to be fired?

Maybe a couple of the .000001% of the fan base at best.

I'm in for the long haul. We have to work to get better.

You can be douche on your own time.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
Nebraska fans cry worse than Texas fans. Really, Nebraska didn't beat the #2 team in the country after only four games with a new coach??? EVERYBODY NEEDS TO BE FIRED. Even Tom Osborne would say Husker fans are a bunch of whiny little bitches.
Nobody is saying that we needed to win. UNLV and Bowling Green were far more competitive against this Michigan team, not to mention Rutgers. Wake the f*ck up

Nobody is saying that we needed to win. UNLV and Bowling Green were far more competitive against this Michigan team, not to mention Rutgers. Wake the f*ck up

This the best you got?

Michigan is really good. Natty good.

Husker Nation will move on without you.

There seem to be several “fans” that want the microwave fix of massive NIL and transfer influx for the instant flash of success. But can OL and DL be built in a microwave manner? Yes need more talent and more depth of that talent but don’t think it can be done this way

100% not true.. great coaches run year one. Your pathetic baby talk is just that.. pathetic
Lol. Being a mature adult with the ability to accept reality and give delayed gratification a chance is “pathetic baby talk”? Get a grip dude. Quit crying and accept Nebraska football for what is. We’re a long way away and it’s going to take time. Even harbaugh was on the verge of getting fired at Michigan until 2 years ago. Building takes time. Accept it.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Wake up? I'm a Nebraska fan. I grew up in Lincoln, got two degrees from UNL, and even worked there for a time. What is your proposal for "waking up?" Not supporting the team? Deciding the new coaching staff sucks and then bitching about it for the next eight years?

I'm going to support the team no matter what, because it is my team. It is way, way, WAY too early to make any sort of judgment on the future success of Matt Rhule.

Lol. Being a mature adult with the ability to accept reality and give delayed gratification a chance is “pathetic baby talk”? Get a grip dude. Quit crying and accept Nebraska football for what is. We’re a long way away and it’s going to take time. Even harbaugh was on the verge of getting fired at Michigan until 2 years ago. Building takes time. Accept it.
If you want to accept Nebraska as garbage that’s on you.. i believe this program should and will dominate this weak conference of pedophiles

Reactions: BrighteRed24
Transfer portal

If you want to accept Nebraska as garbage that’s on you.. i believe this program should and will dominate this weak conference of pedophiles
Accepting who they are in year one isn’t accepting garbage. It’s accepting reality. It’s ok to have expectations now that are different than what they will be in two or three years. Come on. You’re throwing up straw men and you know it.

Transfer portal
How’s that Colorado transfer portal going? Rhule said from the beginning. Program building. Culture building. Ground up. That doesn’t happen with quick fix transfer portal teams. You don’t have to like it, but it’s what is happening and crying about it won’t change it

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT