ADVERTISEMENT

4 star WR Hodgins to choose Saturday...

As many stated, if he is afraid of the big stage, we don't need him. He can catch balls at Oregon State and stay under .500.

Keith Williams is on plenty of other WRs. When they land Calvin and Lewis they'll get one more.

No clue who he will pick but OSU might be having one of their best classes in a very long time.

Believe Taariq has since reaffirmed his commitment to Cal... Not 100% sure on that but I believe I read that somewhere... but a lot can change between now and Februaury

Pernell stated about a half hour ago we're sitting good with Calvin, Lewis and Taariq Johnson.

Ducks. Link showed up on my Twitter feed.

http://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/quaaaack/

Friday night brought good news for the Oregon staff. Berean Christian (Calif.) wide receiver Isaiah Hodgins committed to Mark Helfrich and staff over offers from Nebraska, Oregon State and others.

Hodgins was originally committed to Washington State but backed out of an early pledge following the Ducks offer.

The 6-foot-4, 200-pounder is the nation's No. 306 ranked player per the 247Sports Composite. He's considered the No. 42 overall receiver.

Oregon now has 16 commits in the 2017 class. The Ducks are looking to sign around 25 recruits in this cycle.

Last edited:
Reactions: shiftybeef
Just like we were told we were sitting good with Hodgins?

Being in good shape with a guy doesn't always mean you'll get him. Hodgkins was considered an Oregon lean for a long time with the Huskers probably in second but with a good chance to get a commit.

Lewis and Calvin are probably the two receivers we have the best chance of getting. I hope Holloman comes away impressed despite the weather. He'd surely be one heck of a get.

Coach Dub is going to get his share.

How can you blame a kid for choosing a school where the coeds are beavers?

Even if it probably is a bald beaver.

No clue who he will pick but OSU might be having one of their best classes in a very long time.
Not likely. OSU will most likely be in the 40 to 50ish range when the dust settles. Right now there are at least 20 teams ranked below them due to having less commits. Even if those teams added 2 stars players to have the same amount of committs they would pass OSU on points.

Last edited:
Reactions: SOHusker11
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT