ADVERTISEMENT

2nd Half Gme Thread!

well that play was just wrong. DPI, and then pic on your back. arghhh

And that's game. What a crappy performance all around. I was a supporter of Riley but losing to this bad Miami team and their bad head coach? I'm starting to think I'm never going to see Nebraska win a championship.

Reactions: BringBackRoyal
I feel really bad for the players and coaches. Talk about nothing going right. unreal. But it's way too early to throw in the towel.

And that's game. What a crappy performance all around. I was a supporter of Riley but losing to this bad Miami team and their bad head coach? I'm starting to think I'm never going to see Nebraska win a championship.

They're 3-0. Just sayin'

goodness...
well, its very obvious what the weaknesses are on this years team. Heck even the announcers just named them after watching not even a full game.
Its going to be a long year, thats for sure.
:(

It's not over. This can be like the MSU game last year where Tommy brought us within a finger tip catch of winning. Maybe we pull it out.

Reactions: HuskerO
I'm starting to think I'm never going to see Nebraska win a championship.

Safe bet, if you mean a national championship. All programs suffer lean times, but Nebraska has too many inherent disadvantages to be a consistent major player in this day and age.

Sweet...we have some players! You have to love Tommy and guys like Reilly and Westy making plays. The line also blocked really well that last series.

That kick off was the worst possible play. No chance of us getting it but give them it to them on the 38? What in the hell

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT