ADVERTISEMENT

2nd Half Game Thread!

Why so close in the I formation? Doesn't give the play time to develop nor give the backs room to see.

There other ways to score beside throwing deep into double coverage,like running the ball.
Have you been watching our running game? It's getting stuffed. We have to be able to throw to win. Having said that some of you seem to think the lanky is "you can only throw it deep and into double coverage" I guarantee Tommy has been told to look for the check down if the deep man isn't there. OR pull it down and run it.

Have you been watching our running game? It's getting stuffed. We have to be able to throw to win. Having said that some of you seem to think the lanky is "you can only throw it deep and into double coverage" I guarantee Tommy has been told to look for the check down if the deep man isn't there. OR pull it down and run it.
Are you kidding,we haven't even tried to run it.

Our best chance to win this game is through the air. But......its also the likely way we give it away.

Maybe now we know why Gerry never was sat.

Oh that is right, he cant have a monster game in the locker room. Playing terrible well before that. Dont you know that players dont all of a sudden get better technique. Those plays were on the LB's for crying out loud. Watch the game without your rose glasses on.

Watch the tape tonight. On every long bomb TA throws, and I mean every one there is someone open in the middle of the field. Langsdorf must be beside himself.

Reactions: tpmcg
Another bad call on 2nd & 6(BOMB???). Leads to passing down on 3rd down. Punt???

Into triple coverage. He doesn't read defenses he predetermines where the ball is going. He hasn't developed a lick in 3 years

I just don't get it. Why throw that deep when it hasn't worked yet? Is this really rocket science? Or is Tommy that ignorant?

Watch the tape tonight. On every long bomb TA throws, and I mean every one there is someone open in the middle of the field. Langsdorf must be beside himself.

Just too bad that when TA throws a duck the safety has time to get there.

Oh that is right, he cant have a monster game in the locker room. Playing terrible well before that. Dont you know that players dont all of a sudden get better technique. Those plays were on the LB's for crying out loud. Watch the game without your rose glasses on.
I don't care what you say he was making plays

Reactions: donahues17
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT