ADVERTISEMENT

2nd Half Game Thread!!!

Here's the thing that REALLY annoys me about Langsdorf. Just because you're running the ball, it doesn't mean you have to be completely unimaginative. You can still run reverses and jet sweeps. it still runs the clock down, and you're not running smack dab into the middle of a 10 man front.

Early on they were plenty creative and it was effective but that has all disappeared for some reason..

Here's the thing that REALLY annoys me about Langsdorf. Just because you're running the ball, it doesn't mean you have to be completely unimaginative. You can still run reverses and jet sweeps. it still runs the clock down, and you're not running smack dab into the middle of a 10 man front.

Langsdorf has but 41 on the board. That should be more than enough. Banker is the problem.

Idiotic 3rd down call. Just absolutely idiotic. Not only is Minnesota expecting us to pass, but we line up in shotgun. I'm really, really getting tired of Langsdorf.

You think the only viable option is to run on 3rd and 7? Ok, we get stopped short, don't get a field goal, they have more time, and it's a two possession game.

Early on they were plenty creative and it was effective but that has all disappeared for some reason..

I know, that's what annoys me most, it's like he doesn't understand you can be conservative and not just run it into the ground.

Couple of great things that happened today. 1- only a couple of penalties. 2- we finally had positive turnover margin. There were other things but those stood out to me.

You think the only viable option is to run on 3rd and 7? Ok, we get stopped short, don't get a field goal, they have more time, and it's a two possession game.

Well, number one, it was 3rd and 5. Number two, I think it would help whatever they call if he tries to disguise what's coming a bit more. Lining up in shotgun, after lining up under center the previous two plays, wihch were both runs.

No turnovers, just a few penalties, love it. Typical with a lot of teams with a big lead, Nebraska tried to let Minny back into the game. I have to say, I didn't see the Huskers scoring so much, but it's good to see. Hopefully the kids gain much needed confidence and keep this going. Good win!

Much needed win...offense played very well. Defense was stout in the run game. Our pass defense is still w disaster though. I think it is what it is at this point.

That feels good. I sense a winning streak, too. Northwestern is reeling and they look like crap. Purdue is still horrible and I think Michigan State is very beatable. One step at a time, but it doesn't look bad.

That feels good. I sense a winning streak, too. Northwestern is reeling and they look like crap. Purdue is still horrible and I think Michigan State is very beatable. One step at a time, but it doesn't look bad.

I am watching sparty right now. Cook will throw for 600 yards against us. Any team can look horrible until they play our D and we make all QB's look like Peyton Manning. We honestly are not very good in all areas of the game. Every game will be an adventure with this group.

Reactions: meo1960
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT