ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD

I scoffed when the Iowa fans and others said DR would transfer after 1 season. Now I think he can do so much better elsewhere. If you love him you need to let him go. No single player can do enough to turn this program into something good.
If we don’t get enough dudes that can help him, why would he stay? Too many patty cake players, boneheads, unfocused, shoot the team in the foot types. If you were as talented as DR and had NIL offers all over are you going to stay on a team that doesn’t take the game seriously. DR needs more players that will step up or he’ll take his talents elsewhere. Nobody can blame him for that!

Reactions: Zeke2005
If we don’t get enough dudes that can help him, why would he stay? Too many patty cake players, boneheads, unfocused, shoot the team in the foot types. If you were as talented as DR and had NIL offers all over are you going to stay on a team that doesn’t take the game seriously. DR needs more players that will step up or he’ll take his talents elsewhere. Nobody can blame him for that!
Boneheads like fielding a kick off at the 1/2 yard line and step out of bounds? Boneheads like dropping a pass in the end zone? DRs reaction to that is right when I realized he isn’t going to stick around with teammates like that

Boneheads like fielding a kick off at the 1/2 yard line and step out of bounds? Boneheads like dropping a pass in the end zone? DRs reaction to that is right when I realized he isn’t going to stick around with teammates like that
I agree. DR is too talented to waste it with those won’t give at least 100%

He deserves more Dudes!

Kinda crazy but I had a fairly positive attitude coming into the game. I thought we might get beat by special teams woes but our defense would hold strong. This is why I haven't laid a bet in years.

The best thing about today is now the women will get a chance to restore our collective dignity by beating the Buckeyes.

I hope you are right because Ohio State has been a thorn in the side of the Nebraska Volleyball program over the years.

Reactions: Wasker77
we don't even try.
I don't agree with you a lot, but we had no coherent offensive gameplan. Didn't even try establishing anything. Handing it off to the RB 5 yards behind the line of scrimmage without any momentum and seeing if he can find a hole somewhere is not a plan to try and run the ball

Reactions: Seascout3
I don't agree with you a lot, but we had no coherent offensive gameplan. Didn't even try establishing anything. Handing it off to the RB 5 yards behind the line of scrimmage without any momentum and seeing if he can find a hole somewhere is not a plan to try and run the ball
we've never had anything close to resembling an identity in any game Satt has been able to call the offense he wants to call

I have no idea why it takes others so long to see what's been obvious since Week 0, 2023.

we've never had anything close to resembling an identity in any game Satt has been able to call the offense he wants to call

I have no idea why it takes others so long to see what's been obvious since Week 0, 2023.
Most coaches don't get it. I've seen some great running schemes where the hole isn't just forward, but diagonal based on the defensive formation. If setup correctly, there is an 8 yard lane with proper blocking and a great RB breaks it for more. There is too much trying to out scheme nowadays and if you would just setup a play for a lane where no one has to think but just act with speed, it would be so much better. Lack of momentum and thinking is a killer in football

Satt calls plays, he hopes things work out. There is no process.

Reactions: king_kong_
I love the all Whites but I can guarantee they don't come out again until the end of the Rhule era.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT