ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD

Why the **** is Raiola still playing? It’s not about protecting him. It’s just stupid. There’s nothing to be gained here, this entire team has quit.
I would normally agree with playing him as we clearly need experience and to get better. But it’s obvious we quit. It’s almost like Rhule is sending a message that he won’t quit. Idk. I don’t like it

Never should’ve hired him in the 1st place. People bashed me when I said that 2 years ago, but it was one of the most predictable bad hires ever. You just can’t put someone that young in charge of something that important. I’ve had to hire and fire people myself. And 20 year olds are ALAWYS (without exception) bad at their jobs. Some might be impressive compared to other 20 year olds. But I’ve never once seen a 20 something be superior to someone in their 30s/40s/50s who’ve done the job for 10-30 years. I’ve never once seen that in my 40+ years of professional life.
our WR coach has the same amount of experience as our OL coach when we hired him

I tuned out long ago but I am tuning back in for the postgame show because I want to hear something that makes me think I am not suffering deja vu for the fifth or sixth straight regime.

Reactions: frostonthegrass
Imagine going back to the 90s and showing someone this score against Indiana of all teams. They'd have you committed to the nuthouse.

Reactions: Zeke2005
Probably don’t have to worry about anyone offering Dylan Raiola more NIL money to get him to transfer. At the same time Dylan isn’t going to waste his career surrounded by what he has here.

Reactions: BrighteRed24
It’s not size. Our edge and linebackers are bad against the run especially. Our freshman QB is swimming in it. His unwillingness to pull it down and run or throw deep is allowing defenses to Tee off on him.
Sure all of this. Again it’s all revolving door year after year

Nice option. And of course a bullshit block in the back call after calling nothing the whole second half.

our WR coach has the same amount of experience as our OL coach when we hired him

We need to stop hiring people we think (or Rhule thinks) can be a good coaches and start hiring people who are good coaches, and have proved it. Very few people are good at such difficult high paying jobs right away, there is no substitute for experience.

Reactions: BleedRed78
We need to stop hiring people we think (or Rhule thinks) can be a good coaches and start hiring people who are good coaches, and have proved it. Very few people are good at such difficult high paying jobs right away, there is no substitute experience.
feelings are very important to our preacher's son Head Coach.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT