ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!

That was as......
charles laughton disney GIF

Well... I have to say. The past few years we piss this game completely away. I guess we can say some growth was on display... hats off to the defense. Saved our ass. Offense needs to have their memory wiped. Play calling was horrible in the second half and Dylan got way too into his head.

But... 5-1, bye week on deck, and two huge games looming.... Go Big Red!

So happy for our Huskers. But that is going to be a tough tape for Rutgers to watch and play out their What if's.

I know this isn't quite Tom Osborne football, but shutting down a decent team is what we hired Rhule for. Keep accumulating talent.

Reactions: Zeke2005
I got one am glad is slowly changing the mental aspect of this team. Some fans and trolls on here need the same treatment
It’s dang hard as a fan to get over the PTSD of the last decade and start to melt down in the close games. The team doesn’t carry as much baggage except for anyone that might be here 6 years now.

Rutgers won last week the same way we did today. We were mostly outplayed but kept them out of the end zone. Our D carried the team.
I don’t think so.

Last week Washington had 500+ yards of offense against Rutgers vs Rutgers with under 300 yards. Washington was the much better team.

Today Rutgers had 264 yards and Nebraska had 261 yards. At no point did I think we were overmatched or out played.

There is a narrative going around that we were lucky to win today as Rutgers was the better team and they made stupid mistakes to beat themselves.

We let up 2 blocked punts, dropped a pick six, and we missed several throws that our QB usually hits. My point is that both teams made major mistakes today and the better team won today. Last Friday, Washington was the better team and they lost

Reactions: HuskersNC
Wouldn't be the first time she has lied to you. Ask the neighbor guy.
She said you were too focused on greasy sumptuous gay men to seal the deal. She said you were crying in the corner slapping your flaccid cock with your eyes shut shouting “Greg Louganis!!” Over and over again

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT