2nd HALF GAME THREAD!

DerHusker

Head Coach
May 29, 2001
tumblr_mehdos6o4T1qc4bbho1_500.gif

Reactions: HuskerJag
4. The kicker’s protection under this rule ends (a)when he has had a
reasonable time to regain his balance(A.R. 9-1-16-IV); or (b)when he
carries the ball outside the tackle box (Rule 2-34) before kicking.

Think he was still in the tackle box when he kicked? I have no idea.

4. The kicker’s protection under this rule ends (a)when he has had a
reasonable time to regain his balance(A.R. 9-1-16-IV); or (b)when he
carries the ball outside the tackle box (Rule 2-34) before kicking.

Think he was still in the tackle box when he kicked? I have no idea.
I thought the call was fair, BUT it's time to start throwing flags on kickers who dive. He flopped on the punt prior to that. It's like watching guys dive in soccer.

I thought the call was fair, BUT it's time to start throwing flags on kickers who dive. He flopped on the punt prior to that. It's like watching guys dive in soccer.

the last rule in that section says it's a penalty to flop

NU was up 14-7 and about to get the ball back with 4 minutes left in the 1st half with the wind at their back.

Now this. Thanks, Mike!

Reactions: regionsdoc
What was up with that Lee tackle attempt...it’s almost like he gave up halfway through the tackle or thought there was a whistle

Wonder how different this season would've been if we'd kept Banker.
Good question. I say we would have won several more games. At least that D was aggressive and physical. Gave up too many big plays and could handle mobile QB’s. But still MUCH better than this crap.

I hope Gates leaves early (not go pro, just leaves) his lack of effort is sickening!

Riley and his inept staff, game planning and play calling exhibited on the 1st game of his reign is safely entrenched even 3 years later on his last game.

P.S. And ANOTHER 3 down pass 1 yard too short. They must practice the hell out of that play every week!

Reactions: B1G RED RULES
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT