ADVERTISEMENT

2nd Half Game Thread!

And as soon as I say that they start firing off the ball again. Though I think Ozigbo had something to do with that

If Boe Wilson was I the mix to start last year how does he not get some series looks this year

Next two weeks much tougher. Nice to get the win, and maybe build up a little confidence.

Freaking Farmer..
The jackass on Illinois has been doing crap all game, and especially that last drive pushing and shoving until even a few seconds after the whistle blew, and has gotten nothing from these joke refs. The one play he continues blocking a little after the play was over, and the flag immediately comes out. Illinois was getting away with extra curricular crap all night long. Just once would be nice to get an officiating crew that doesn't have their heads shoved firmly up their asses.

We win!
corndemon.0.0.gif

Reactions: c2o
It was a stupid move by Farmer. Saw him putting all his weight on a downed guy. Just get up and push him down again legally the next play.
It was a perfectly fine move by Farmer, Illinois was doing that crap all game and the refs just twiddled their thumbs. Someone finally decided to put a stop to it, and the flags come out. Do your freaking job properly and that never happens. Meaningless penalty was worth it to get back at the Illinois punks doing crap all game long.

It was a perfectly fine move by Farmer, Illinois was doing that crap all game and the refs just twiddled their thumbs. Someone finally decided to put a stop to it, and the flags come out. Do your freaking job properly and that never happens. Meaningless penalty was worth it to get back at the Illinois punks doing crap all game long.
Seemed like I saw Illinois do the exact same thing to us the very next play... no flag though.

I don’t mind the flag on farmer if you throw the flag on the next play as well.

Reactions: nordakotahusker
Seemed like I saw Illinois do the exact same thing to us the very next play... no flag though.

I don’t mind the flag on farmer if you throw the flag on the next play as well.
I don't mind the flag either, if the refs had done their job during the game, that would have never happened. Nearly every play, and especially pretty much every running play, after tackling the Nebraska player, every Illinois defender would specifically put their hands on the Nebraska player, and push on them to push themselves up. I noticed it early on, and watched for it after that, and it was pretty much every play. After one run by Wilbon, he had actually started to get up, and the Illinois defender actually pushed him back down to the ground, and then used him to push himself up. Once or twice, no big deal; every play, they were trying to get a reaction, and the idiot refs were clueless. Not to mention, plenty of other unnecessary pushing and shoving and piling on at the end of plays. If the refs had done their jobs and put a stop to it early on, nothing would have happened. Instead they were content to let Illinois pretty much do whatever they want.

I don't mind the flag either, if the refs had done their job during the game, that would have never happened. Nearly every play, and especially pretty much every running play, after tackling the Nebraska player, every Illinois defender would specifically put their hands on the Nebraska player, and push on them to push themselves up. I noticed it early on, and watched for it after that, and it was pretty much every play. After one run by Wilbon, he had actually started to get up, and the Illinois defender actually pushed him back down to the ground, and then used him to push himself up. Once or twice, no big deal; every play, they were trying to get a reaction, and the idiot refs were clueless. Not to mention, plenty of other unnecessary pushing and shoving and piling on at the end of plays. If the refs had done their jobs and put a stop to it early on, nothing would have happened. Instead they were content to let Illinois pretty much do whatever they want.
Didn’t pay attention to that, kind of wish I would have...

ADVERTISEMENT